The Great Cycle

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 10 DM

Arianna
Tech Admin

Re: The Great Cycle

Post by Arianna »

HEEGZ wrote:Yeah, the sessions have been really fun for me. I'm not used to this style of DMing but I've really enjoyed it.

Also, I have some bad news regarding the weekly time slot. My sons have asked me to take up DMing them more on the weekend in our 5ed tabletop campaign and I couldn't really tell them no and choose ALFA over family time. So unfortunately I will have to DM this plot in the future on an ad hoc basis. I'll try to coordinate with people on IRC as I can, but I am just having too many family obligations to really get settled into anything in ALFA these days. Sorry to disappoint.

Hopefully when I have the summer off of work I can commit to a more regular schedule. See you in game!
Sadness for us :( . . . . . but have fun with your kids .... wish I had more live bodies around for PnP games
Current NWN2 PC: TSM- Lessa

HDM of Moonshae Server DM on BG
Builder Everywhere
DM times - 6:30-10 PM Saturdays PDT on MS . . other times as I show up
PM me on Discord if you want to be DMd on BG I have Monday nights available
Talk to me if you want to learn to build for NWN2

Tech Admin
kiyoti
Frost Giant

Post by kiyoti »

Now im really bummed i missed our last weekly game.
PC
Bozwell "The Dragonheart" of Clan Blackstone, Explorer, Scholar, Knight Draconis

Gamespy: BigDaddyBones
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

:(

I am definitely majorly bummed, was looking forward to this very much, but I understand; RL/family is priority.
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt