Seeking a group

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 10 DM

orangetree
Dungeon Master

Seeking a group

Post by orangetree »

Given the wide gap of levels at the moment I am struggling to find the right fit for my character Sora.

I thought I would just throw it out there and ask if there is any group that would like to have on board my level 4 healer. i hope to be able to contribute to the groups RP and use her skills in a helpful way. my char is quite obviously 'good' aligned and I just say that to help decide if she might fit in with you.

Given I'm on GMT times rping with you is likely to be a struggle and limited but I hope it will feel worthwhile.

Hope to hear from you and thanks for your consideration.
shad0wfax
DM Admin

Re: Seeking a group

Post by shad0wfax »

I'm trying to get a second group together, orangetree. I need my work schedule to calm down a bit.
orangetree
Dungeon Master

Post by orangetree »

Thanks for the reply, SF.
Twin Axes
Dungeon Master

Post by Twin Axes »

My level 5 PC is currently homeless too.
"[T]he dwarvern people, are machine-like, and it is impossible to reason with a machine." - Susana
orangetree
Dungeon Master

Post by orangetree »

Bump

I'm still looking. I saw there is a group in BG but it was closed. Just bumping this in hope some small place for my healer could exist someday.
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

I'm guessing that HEEGZ's plot is open to all regardless of lvls? Just a matter of timezone/schedule I think?
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Post by HEEGZ »

Yes. My thing is open to levels 1-20. It is mostly story stuff, and any combat is for story reasons, and not my usual dungeon crawling stuff. US Saturday nights at 10pm CST, though things are off for tonight due to Valentines Day.