Momentum grinding to a halt: [META]

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 10 DM

boombrakh
Githyanki

Momentum grinding to a halt: [META]

Post by boombrakh »

So, i've been enjoying these pop-up things using Gather Information in BG. But the last one i've got has me stumped and no matter what, I can't find the npc it directs me towards.

"It sounds from chatter on the streets like there is some fuss about the capture of a young man in Ulgoth's Beard, and there might be some work had in response. Near as you can tell, there would be someone to ask outside the eastern gate, near the river"

I've been all over the area outside and inside the eastern gate, talked to every npc over and over again. I've been across the bridge, been up the road, and still nothing. Is the quest broken or am I blind?
pragmatic (adj.)
The opposite of idealistic is pragmatic, a word that describes a philosophy of "doing what works best."
From Greek pragma "deed," the word has historically described philosophers and politicians who were
concerned more with real-world application of ideas than with abstract notions. A pragmatic person
is sensible, grounded, and practical.
Zelknolf
Chosen of Forumamus, God of Forums

Re: Momentum grinding to a halt: [META]

Post by Zelknolf »

The comings and goings of boats is often an interesting-enough pastime. One might find a person whittling away the hours nearer the water, if they weren't among the merchant stalls.
boombrakh
Githyanki

Re: Momentum grinding to a halt: [META]

Post by boombrakh »

Thank you Zelk. Took some legging around, until i finally found the sod. Such a tiny little thing on my 12" 2160x1440 screen. Wasn't the easiest to find :D
pragmatic (adj.)
The opposite of idealistic is pragmatic, a word that describes a philosophy of "doing what works best."
From Greek pragma "deed," the word has historically described philosophers and politicians who were
concerned more with real-world application of ideas than with abstract notions. A pragmatic person
is sensible, grounded, and practical.