Rescue!! OOC thread

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 10 DM

oldgrayrogue
Retired

Re: Rescue!! OOC thread

Post by oldgrayrogue »

Yeah I watch the Superbowl, blow out or not. I would be up for something this weekend if you guys are around.
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

So, people still interested, Thurs, Fri, saturday (unavailable after 7pm), or sunday? DM needs to post first obviously.

I'd really like to get some idea before Thursday so I can make plans for the weekend.
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
oldgrayrogue
Retired

Post by oldgrayrogue »

Friday better for me
StephenUmpf
Dungeon Master

Post by StephenUmpf »

All:

For what it is worth, I am up for Sunday or Saturday nights (east coast US). I have a DM commitment on Friday nights.

However, don't let this revolve around my toons availability.

Good luck!

Me

Let me have men about me that are fat;
Sleek-headed men and such as sleep o' nights:
Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look;
He thinks too much: such men are dangerous.
- Julies Caesar, Act II, William Shakespeare
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

StephenUmpf wrote:All:

For what it is worth, I am up for Sunday or Saturday nights (east coast US). I have a DM commitment on Friday nights.

However, don't let this revolve around my toons availability.

Good luck!

Me
I would prefer not doing it Friday as well since I'm in StephenUmpf's sessions, but because 1. this is comic book timed and 2. I am highly motivated to not drag out stuff for too long (things tend to lose momentum and becomes stale for me), I'm willing to sit out one of his MS sessions if it means being able to get this on track.

That as well as not having Black around for this would be odd.

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
oldgrayrogue
Retired

Post by oldgrayrogue »

I can probably be flexible. maybe do it Sat night? Depends on lokan obviously.
Lokan
Dungeon Master

Post by Lokan »

anyone wish to do it tonight? SAT 8 FEB, at about 8 EST? Work has kicked in hard core, and sorry for the late notice. Im just putting it out there just in case everyone sees the post and happens to be available.
Current PC: IS NOT Dent Jars
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

If tonight works for everyone else, I'm willing to do it; normally Saturday's my night to DM Knights Draconis on TSM but if it's the only time to be able to schedule this, I'll tell the guys; maybe Regas has something cooked up for them.

If Comcast lets me down again tonight I'm going to blow a casket.

Mikayla
Valsharess of ALFA
Location: Qu'ellar Faen Tlabbar, Noble Room 7, Menzoberranzan, NorthUnderdark

Post by Mikayla »

I can play tonight, especially if Ith is going to play.
ALFA1-NWN1: Sheyreiza Valakahsa
NWN2: Layla (aka Aliyah, Amira, Snake and others) and Vellya
NWN1-WD: Shein'n Valakasha
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

So is this on tonight?

Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Thanks again to Lokan (and Ronan) for the terrific session, well worth the wait as someone said.

One item of some note/value that I didn't spot in inventory (I think someone handed him several items at one point) is an amulet with +2 search; would any of the PCs have been interested in that? If not it'll be sold.

Also 2 CLW pots; I'll hang onto these and distribute to whoever wants/needs them.

3 minor gems (blue topaz), total value 17gp resale. Any interest?

The rest of it was laid on the ground which no one seemed interested in (they'll be sold, though the greataxe still seems a waste to sell) other than 1 or 2 arcane cantrip scrolls which I don't think anyone else can use.

Adanu
Head Dungeon Master

Post by Adanu »

((What's the greataxe? Zyrus might be interested in it))
First Character: Zyrus Meynolt, the serene Water Genasi berserker. "I am the embodiment of the oceans; serene until you summon the storm." Zyrus: http://tinyurl.com/9emdbnd

Second Character: Damien Collins, the atypical druid. "What? Being a stick in the mud is boring. No pun intended grins"

Western Heartlands HDM: On break. PM for emergencies
StephenUmpf
Dungeon Master

Post by StephenUmpf »

Ith and the rest of the gang, Blacke needs coin for a blade. If Zyrus/Adanu wants it, let him have it for a fair price.

Adanu - PM sent on the axe.

Let me have men about me that are fat;
Sleek-headed men and such as sleep o' nights:
Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look;
He thinks too much: such men are dangerous.
- Julies Caesar, Act II, William Shakespeare
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Too late, axe was sold late last night. Shopkeep might still have it. Probably would've been a good weapon for Zyrus if he doesn't have greatsword specific feats, but no one thought of that with him not present.

The pool of coin from items sold will be divided 3 ways between the people who didn't see an item they were interested in (Black, Ali, Lash), plus Aglaril is willing to throw in 2000gp extra into the pool (half market value of the boots, it's the recommended method per PHB and the most equitable in a party of similar lvls and if everyone that got an item does this, but I don't mind/no pressure on anyone else, and it's IC for silly Aglaril to be a little generous); should come out to about 1411gp each for the 3 folks.

CloudDancing
Ancient Red Dragon

Post by CloudDancing »

Caine can throw 1000 into the pot for the other three too. I can log in and give the gold to Algaril later tonight.