BG coordination thread

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 10 DM

kid
Dungeon Master

Re: BG coordination thread

Post by kid »

Ithildur wrote: instead and soloed it... though I'm not sure, I didn't quite get what all of Kid's IC post was about..
Post was about to let people know there is still a lot to do, while at the same time take what small part I can take in the story while the majority of things happen when im offline, and while im online people are rarely on.

Also, your post is kinda jerky.
<paazin>: internet relationships are really a great idea
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Wow. :shock: Ok then... :hic:
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
Twin Axes
Dungeon Master

Post by Twin Axes »

HEEGZ wrote: Part of my motivation for placing these is to give people a reason to group up and role play... :roll:
That was my sense, and why I'm trying to make it happen! :)
"[T]he dwarvern people, are machine-like, and it is impossible to reason with a machine." - Susana
kid
Dungeon Master

Post by kid »

Obviously the preferred way by all.
<paazin>: internet relationships are really a great idea
Twin Axes
Dungeon Master

Post by Twin Axes »

So, tonight (EST) anyone?
"[T]he dwarvern people, are machine-like, and it is impossible to reason with a machine." - Susana
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

I'll be on; whether I'm in a SE session or not is unknown. I suspect HEEGZ might be around tonight which may mean it might be a good idea to convene somewhere anyway.

[edit] We will probably be DMless tonight. I'll plan on logging in at Beregost.

I'm starting to wonder if Weds night just isn't a good timeslot for a lot of folks.

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Post by HEEGZ »

Multiple encounters placed in last 24 hours. Various locations on server.
Darkmystic
Owlbear

Post by Darkmystic »

Im always up for some Alfa fun, send me a pm when you feel like it, I will get a mail to my phone so I will notice as soon one is sent.
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

So! In light of the fact SE is pretty much on hold indefinitely, I would suggest Wednesday and Thursday nights for some scheduled RP for BG folks. I also am flexible during the days atm on Wednesday/Thursday (and sometimes other weekdays as well) which can fit with Euros.

I'm going to adjust Aglaril's spellbook to be more friendly/fun for RP with midlevels for such sessions, loading up on stuff like Haste and a few other yummy party friendly buffs.

Also, I really am looking for ways to RP non combat stuff to provide incentive/hooks for other PCs to log in and adventure, or just plot, scheme, take long walks by the beach, whatever.

There's plenty of things to do if people log in. Make something happen.

HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Post by HEEGZ »

I've placed a non-hostile RP encounter. Will continue placing hostile ones as well. I will try to support this as much as possible.
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

For the folks that were part of the goblin/orc/ogre thing Lokan ran a few nights ago, Aglaril's got several potions to distribute after IDing them.

One or two might've gotten mixed up with pots he already had, but I /think/ the ones that were collected that night were:

1 lesser vigor
1 endure elements
1 bless
1 Cure light wounds

There were also 2 pots of lesser restoration; one was drank by Aliyah. Aglaril doesn't need coin from the stuff that was gathered and sold or the above pots; unless anyone objects, he'd like to keep the other lesser vigor as his only share of the lootz (getting ability drained/dmged a lot lately).

Twin Axes
Dungeon Master

Post by Twin Axes »

So I have a level 1. Are there any others levels 1-3 on this server who want to hang out?
HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Post by HEEGZ »

Twin Axes wrote:So I have a level 1. Are there any others levels 1-3 on this server who want to hang out?
I'll be free to play on BG with my new PC in 30 days. I haven't requested a shorter timer, but if you need someone to play with I may do so to get some game going.
Twin Axes
Dungeon Master

Post by Twin Axes »

If possible it would be great. I played with a level 1 and a 3 last night and I just hit 2, so we could form a good team.
oldgrayrogue
Retired

Post by oldgrayrogue »

Twin Axes wrote:If possible it would be great. I played with a level 1 and a 3 last night and I just hit 2, so we could form a good team.
I rolled a new Chultan Barb as an alt to my Pally Icarium (being played on TSM) who is close to level 2. Sorry about having to drop off last night TA. I am more than willing to hook up for RP. I prefer adventuring to tavern style play.