DM Requests

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 10 DM

paazin
Fionn In Disguise

DM Requests

Post by paazin »

If you have requests for a pchest, purchasing specially crafted items from NPCs or crafting items yourself, purchasing/constructing housing, personal quests or anything else requiring private DM involvement post within this thread.

If you do not post in this thread, your request very well may be ignored.

If you intend to craft, ensure that you review the contents of this thread: http://www.alandfaraway.org/forums/view ... 42&t=43921
People talk of bestial cruelty, but that's a great injustice and insult to the beasts; a beast can never be so cruel as man, so artistically cruel.
NickD
Beholder

Re: DM Requests

Post by NickD »

I would like to schedule a time to pick up my magic armour. Paazin DMed my transaction with Gruu in late May, where she handed over her non-magic mithral armour and paid [censored]gp in full for her +[censored] mithral armour at the Red Wizard building in Baldur's Gate. I have sent Paazin a copy of the finished product.

I'm available ~5am-10am GMT Monday to Friday and between ~9pm-10am Friday and Saturday (except this Saturday)
Current PCs:
NWN1: Soppi Widenbottle, High Priestess of Yondalla.
NWN2: Gruuhilda, Tree Hugging Half-Orc
DamonPrinc3
Goblin Scout

Post by DamonPrinc3 »

Christov would like to contact the 'quieter' side of time.
dergon darkhelm
Fionn In Disguise

Post by dergon darkhelm »

Looking for some time with a DM ( likely Paazin) for some sensitive item fencing.
PCs: NWN1: Trailyn "Wayfarer" Krast, Nashkel hayseed

NWN2: ??

gsid: merado_1
Analogkid
Ogre

Post by Analogkid »

Second, I want to look for a captain by the docks who would be willing to work with interesting cargo
"Cast in his unlikely role....ill equipped to act"
Witchdoctor
Gelatinous Cube

Post by Witchdoctor »

Morgan is asking around to rent a forge and make a masterwork silvered bastard sword.
ElCadaver
Rust Monster

Post by ElCadaver »

Kert Davis would like to speak a a local landlord on tenancy of a /small/ building near the east gate as an organisational headquaters.
Mick
Beholder

Post by Mick »

Arizma would like to inquire at Sorcerous Sundries about some possible training pertaining to the Art.
Talk less. Listen more.

Current PCs: ?
Annli
Skeleton's Knuckle

Post by Annli »

Correction, Ekla is carrying the ashes of Buck to his people.
Ekla of Jordalr - Barbarian from The North (Icewind Dale)
FoamBats4All
Githyanki

Post by FoamBats4All »

My toon, Aislinn, would like to meet with the Beregost city council (or whoever is in charge of businesses) to discuss the buying, renting, or construction of a workspace/abode.
Riotnrrd
DMA's Technical Liaison

Post by Riotnrrd »

Seeking many spell scrolls, including RP spells not seen in static merchants, and spells above 3rd level.
Riotnrrd
DMA's Technical Liaison

Post by Riotnrrd »

Still seeking the following arcane scrolls:

detect thoughts, water breathing, assay resistance, detect scrying, locate creature, scrying, lesser spell mantle, permanency, teleport
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

Hello, my PC Bu is looking for implementation of two custom made items he is enchanting for other PCs, please. Thank you BG!
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

I hope one isn't for Aglaril Galadorn? He didn't actually commission anything, just asked about price and ability... ;)

Also would like to obtain Analyze Portal, Detect Thoughts, Water Breathing, probably a couple of others too but I'm not sure what the current list of available ALFA spells are.

Note: Analyze Portal, I had Aglaril cast it from a scroll in a JLM session but since it obviously wasn't mechanically scribeable I'll have to pay for at least a tradescroll now if not a full scroll. Detect Thoughts however was RPed as copied into Aglaril's spellbook...

Waterbreathing is unfamiliar to Aglaril so it would require a brand new full scroll.
Last edited by Ithildur on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

Ithildur wrote:I hope one isn't for Aglaril Galadorn? He didn't actually commission anything, just asked about price and ability
No.
He ain't makin' nuthin' without up front coin. :)
Anything else let's use PMs please!