DM & Player Props

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 10 DM

KalevD
Gelatinous Cube

DM & Player Props

Post by KalevD »

Time to get this thread started officially.

Big props to BRM for tonight! Loose ends got tied up, risks were taken, we laughed, we shook in our boots; all in all a great time!

Props to Analogkid and Coaan for taking a leap of faith with Venrill's magic. I'll bet there were a couple of times you both thought those shambling horrors had us made ;)

The RP tonight was among the best I've seen. Thank you all.
danielmn
Fionn In Disguise

Re: DM & Player Props

Post by danielmn »

John Lewis McLeod.

I loved every aspect of Rugo. You brought more life to your PC than I've seen in a long bit. You did an awesomely wonderful job in every aspect of his transformation from what he came in as to what he ended up as. It is really an honor to have been able to be a small part of your characters story, and I am looking forward to your next incarnation.

Good luck on your second character.

Daniel
Swift wrote: Permadeath is only permadeath when the PCs wallet is empty.
Zyrus Meynolt: [Party] For the record, if this somehow blows up in our faces and I die, I want a raise

<Castano>: danielnm - can you blame them?
<danielmn>: Yes,
<danielmn>: Easily.

"And in this twilight....our choices seal our fate"
Mick
Beholder

Post by Mick »

What Dan said.

Rugo was a phenomenal PC and I always enjoyed the RP when he was around. I didn't always understand it, but I did always enjoy it.

I look forward to what your gifting gaming mind has to offer in your next PC, JLM.
Talk less. Listen more.

Current PCs: ?
dergon darkhelm
Fionn In Disguise

Post by dergon darkhelm »

Although I am yet to IC hear of Rugo's passing, I am OOC quite sad to see him go. I enjoyed my RP with him immensely and he added color to my ingame experience always.

Looking forward to the next PC.
PCs: NWN1: Trailyn "Wayfarer" Krast, Nashkel hayseed

NWN2: ??

gsid: merado_1
johnlewismcleod
Dungeon Master

Post by johnlewismcleod »

Coming from you lot...these are compliments indeed.

Thank you all...and don't worry...I'll have another to pester you IC again soon :wink:
I seek plunder....and succulent greens

[Wynna] Chula Lysander: [Talk] *Shakes head* I've been in worse situations. He was just....unjoyful! *stomps foot*

Retired PC's: Torquil, Gwenevere
Former PC's: Rugo, Flora, Rory Mor
jmecha
Illithid

Post by jmecha »

The Jolene plot coming to a close was awesome, and I would like to thank Team BG for the DMing and the players of Ashan, Venrill, Flora, Allina, and Sharllic for their Role playing before, during, and after the dungeon crawl that made it enjoyable as well as their quick thinking and team work that made it survivable.
Current Characters: Aelenta Renvanith
KalevD
Gelatinous Cube

Post by KalevD »

Big thank you to Ayergo, BRM, and HEEGZ for last night's hair-raising conclusion to the Jolene threat!

Another big thank you to all the players that took part. Stefan, jmecha, Coaan, johnlewismcleod, and furtivefigure; the RP was excellent and we got through it all without a single (permanent) fatality! Let's try and make a habit of that, eh? ;)

Over the course of the event I took 304 screenshots, so it'll take me a little while to go through and cut them down to a select collection of choice photos. However, I will post our trademark victory pose now so that others may know of our awesomeness:

Last edited by KalevD on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
furtivefigure
Dungeon Master

Post by furtivefigure »

Great RP all around last night - it just gets hard to keep track of everything that's going on with about 7 players and 3 DMs participating. :) Very impressive DM work with jumping between all those different NPCs, too. I had a brief visit to the underworld, but the gods intervened and I was brought back to the lands of the living. I also had some timely rescues from my companions - thanks!

Here are two action shots:

That's me in the middle, looking all shiny and awesome.
Past characters: Shallac of Swordstone, Egg

Current character: ?
HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Post by HEEGZ »

KalevD wrote:Over the course of the event I took 304 screenshots, so it'll take me a little while to go through and cut them down to a select collection of choice photos. However, I will post our trademark victory pose now so that others may know of our awesomeness:

Wow, I only managed around two dozen pictures. I had some technical issues and then a family emergency caused me to leave early. However I did manage to take one good screenshot near the end:

Thanks to all of the players and DMs who participated in the campaign. I'm eagerly looking forward to the introduction of the next plot. :twisted:
johnlewismcleod
Dungeon Master

I got a picture of the victory party. It's not up to Heegz standards, I think, but here it is:
Victory Celebration.jpg
Victory Celebration.jpg (42.35 KiB) Viewed 9463 times
Mega kudos to the team and players. The mere fact that my 6 HP bit of fluff was able to participate throughout such a bloody and dangerous event and then celebrate afterwards speaks volumes as to the competency of both.

Great fun, epic struggles, creative team genius, and intense RP are clearly the norm for BG.

[Wynna] Chula Lysander: [Talk] *Shakes head* I've been in worse situations. He was just....unjoyful! *stomps foot*

Coaan
Dungeon Master

Post by Coaan »

I had quite a bit of fun tonight, including some sweet and touching moments, some intense moments and some moments where we were all SO confused that we're lucky someone didn't snuff it. The drama was quite enjoyable.

Great stuff. :D
No one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts.
[Points to the sword.]
But this...this you can trust.
~~~

Kalana Lee Du'Monte - Kelemvorite Paladin-Aspirant.
DM Coaan - The Stormbringer Comith.
johnlewismcleod
Dungeon Master

+1

A bit of inter PC drama is always fun, and it only happens when all concerned are immersed in RP. Great fun last night and kudos to all involved :D

BG rocks!

I wonder what the peasants are doing over on TSM :chin:

:twisted:

furtivefigure
Dungeon Master

Post by furtivefigure »

Another great (and long!) session last night. I felt like we really got some dynamic party RP going there, good work you all. I was slightly worried when I found myself having gone down alone to the next level, and seeing about 7-8 goblins and wolves charge at me. :) Of course, Shallac wasn't worried, but I was. All went well though.

And all this without a DM on hand (well, except for ayergo right in the beginning...seems I missed the DMing in the early hours). Just goes to show much fun can be had without one, too.
Past characters: Shallac of Swordstone, Egg

Current character: ?
jmecha
Illithid

Post by jmecha »

Zombie survival horror at it's finest, I want to thank BRM and all the players involved for the heart pounding scare-athon.
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb44 ... ombies.jpg
Current Characters: Aelenta Renvanith
johnlewismcleod
Dungeon Master

jmecha wrote:Zombie survival horror at it's finest, I want to thank BRM and all the players involved for the heart pounding scare-athon.
+1 :D