DM & Player Props

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 10 DM

Brokenbone
Chosen of Forumamus, God of Forums

Re: DM & Player Props

Post by Brokenbone »

Twin Axes wrote:Bravo to whoever did the Beryl quest (Zelknolf?). Very creative use of our system, I love it.
A bit of a "bump" as I saw no other place to give credit. Old PC Rhaggot is pretty much on ice, trying out statics etc. with my newer PC Bamshogbo and enjoyed wandering around especially with the variety of tasks that are in the intro chain, and then trying out content @ Ruqel, knowing still there's a lot to go. Preferably with other PCs to make it more interesting.
ALFA NWN2 PCs: Rhaggot of the Bruised-Eye, and Bamshogbo
ALFA NWN1 PC: Jacobim Foxmantle
ALFA NWN1 Dead PC: Jon Shieldjack

DMA Staff
gonz.0
Gelatinous Cube

Post by gonz.0 »

Yes, I should have put something up myself, I have to give props myself for all the newbie content being added.

Bg, Ruqel, the stuff in Beregost too. Good job.

BB, would love to see (b)Raggs again in game again.
The real Gonz.0
"Where morality is present, laws are unnecessary. Without morality, laws are unenforceable." -Anonymous

Horatio
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l157/ ... atio-1.jpg
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

http://www.alandfaraway.info/phpBB3/vie ... &start=210
kid wrote:
shad0wfax wrote:Thank you Mick, for reinvigorating BG.
+1
And i'll add a few thanks for SF (i'm assuming for small mod changes for mick's plot) and Zelk (For lovely static chains that keep an interest going for a at least a few weeks).

Obviously your boss and Kid secretly hate you Mick (and Zelk) and wanted to fulfill the 'duty' of thanking you without anyone on BG seeing it. ;)

Kudos from me as well.
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
danielmn
Fionn In Disguise

Post by danielmn »

Many thanks for getting me on the edge of my seat, Mick!
Swift wrote: Permadeath is only permadeath when the PCs wallet is empty.
Zyrus Meynolt: [Party] For the record, if this somehow blows up in our faces and I die, I want a raise

<Castano>: danielnm - can you blame them?
<danielmn>: Yes,
<danielmn>: Easily.

"And in this twilight....our choices seal our fate"
shad0wfax
DM Admin

Post by shad0wfax »

Ithildur wrote:http://www.alandfaraway.info/phpBB3/vie ... &start=210
kid wrote:
shad0wfax wrote:Thank you Mick, for reinvigorating BG.
+1
And i'll add a few thanks for SF (i'm assuming for small mod changes for mick's plot) and Zelk (For lovely static chains that keep an interest going for a at least a few weeks).

Obviously your boss and Kid secretly hate you Mick (and Zelk) and wanted to fulfill the 'duty' of thanking you without anyone on BG seeing it. ;)

Kudos from me as well.
It's the thought that counts. Mick picked up a great deal of my slack.

Zelknolf does a huge amount of work for BG as well as ALFA in general: kudos Zelknarf.
Mick
Beholder

Post by Mick »

Now is the time to let everyone know that I really respond to positive reinforcement.

You will all regret thanking me. :twisted:

Oh, and you are all welcome!

Oh, and big thanks to Zelk for all her work and to SF for his support and instruction in things technical.
Talk less. Listen more.

Current PCs: ?
orangetree
Dungeon Master

Post by orangetree »

I would like to offer props to Toby, for playing a very difficult storyline. Our RP was brief, but it was nice to see AK's character again as well as the character development from what I remember ages ago.
johnlewismcleod
Dungeon Master

Post by johnlewismcleod »

Mega props to Wynna for her gal Chula. She had me laughing so hard I could hardly type!

[Wynna] Chula Lysander: [Talk] *Shakes head* I've been in worse situations. He was just....unjoyful! *stomps foot*

Pure gold :lol:
I seek plunder....and succulent greens

[Wynna] Chula Lysander: [Talk] *Shakes head* I've been in worse situations. He was just....unjoyful! *stomps foot*

Retired PC's: Torquil, Gwenevere
Former PC's: Rugo, Flora, Rory Mor
gonz.0
Gelatinous Cube

Post by gonz.0 »

I want to give Shad0wfax proper acknowledgment for the 'trial of the necrophile'.

I think it was very well played out. He obviously put responsibility as HDM above any personal feelings and gave a very In Character appropriate trial. Well done. It was a 'nail-biter' for certain, and very in the spirit of what it means to play in ALFA.

For any who were not there, He was maintaining at least 4 separate personalities with differing viewpoints and tolerances, and kept the flavor of the moment fresh and intense. Considering that there was no combat involved, but a life was still on the line, I couldn't ask for more if I had been the one with a PC on the line.

Kudos, and well done.
The real Gonz.0
"Where morality is present, laws are unnecessary. Without morality, laws are unenforceable." -Anonymous

Horatio
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l157/ ... atio-1.jpg
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Nail biters ... the #1 quality that hooked me into ALFA in the first place. 8)

Really, ALFA is often at it's best when nails are chewed with little or no combat. Kudos to players and DMs that can pull it off. *thumbs up*
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
Dorn
Haste Bear

Post by Dorn »

Yes yes yes. But who died?!
Without a high level death soon all us lowbies will start grumbling and consider industrial action! ;)
playing Nathaniel Ward - Paladin of the Morninglord and devout of Torm (cookie cutter and proud of it)
orangetree
Dungeon Master

Post by orangetree »

seriously can we get a rumor or something put up? Not all of us live in America to watch the trial.
SCI-kick
Gelatinous Cube

Post by SCI-kick »

Thanks JLM for the fun mini-dungeon encounters when Shank and Bellie were in the sunken ruins for the "easy" Silver Owl statics.

The three quick encounters you created so fast were really well done and at the perfect challenge level where you are thinking about of running away or being brave (or stupid).

The mummy emerging from the sarcophagus when Bellie searched it was classic !
oldgrayrogue
Retired

Post by oldgrayrogue »

Kudos to Cukcuk and Lokan for recent love shown on BG. Werewolves and rats and bugbears and umberhulks oh my!
Duck One
Orc Champion

Post by Duck One »

oldgrayrogue wrote:Kudos to Cukcuk and Lokan for recent love shown on BG. Werewolves and rats and bugbears and umberhulks oh my!
yes, this was a fun diversion from hunting rogue dogs. Turns out there's a plot behind it. Now if only real life will let me play anytime soon.
Duck One

Some guy who used to do some work 'round here.