DM & Player Props

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 10 DM

kid
Dungeon Master

Re: DM & Player Props

Post by kid »

Thanks.
Above all:
Heegz: For a mean attempted murder with good short narrations along that way that added a lot. (That "shrieks and calls for aid" bit when we were all but spent had me shit bricks)

Dergon: For writing cool stuff and being generally awesome with that RP stuff.
(that light eater chatter was a wonderful prelude, though it made little sense to me at the time)
Causk: For wasting good coin on Keren and saving his poor hide.
Ith: For being lame for a change and letting others do the dirty work :P

Had a real blast.
<paazin>: internet relationships are really a great idea
HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Post by HEEGZ »

You guys were great. Two firsts for me. My first time DMing in the underdark and my first time DMing a balanced group of four PCs over level 10. I knew you were up for the challenge, and the taunts on IRC could not go unanswered.

:twisted:
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

That was fun indeed HEEGZ and players, thank you... though it would've been more fun if Aglaril didn't blow every single save :shock:

Actually, in some ways it may have been more fun with those failed saves. :) (ok, maybe not the second Fear! Grrr...)
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
mr duncan
Owlbear

Post by mr duncan »

I would like to thank Gullykins new villagers and the people involved in the ad hoc game to stop the bandits outside Gullykin. Between the DM bandits and the village drama afterward I have not had a game like that in a while.

Great RP all around, thanks

J
MaskedIllusion
Staff Head - PR

Post by MaskedIllusion »

mr duncan wrote:I would like to thank Gullykins new villagers and the people involved in the ad hoc game to stop the bandits outside Gullykin. Between the DM bandits and the village drama afterward I have not had a game like that in a while.

Great RP all around, thanks

J
+1
Current PC:
Pc 1: Kalavaria
Pc2: -
Retired PCs:Kyrinil, Isabella, Sayset, Iadeth, Araessa, Kalix Silvith
Past PCs: Astri, Navanna, Vess, Isett

<paazin_> I hate you.

Puny: I would stomp on a spider wearing my future babies face.

Boom: I hope he dies in a flying aids fire.
mr duncan
Owlbear

Post by mr duncan »

Great game last night, thanks HEEGZ. Was good to get back to your story

J
HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Post by HEEGZ »

i've enjoyed seeing all of the new (and old) PCs on BG this year. lots of DMing going on as well. having a good time myself and hope everyone else is as well. 8)
thinkpig
Orc Champion

Post by thinkpig »

Having so much fun on BG! Props and thanks again, just thinking of the weekend:

HEEGZ RONAN LOKAN SIDHE for all the games, stories, doom, and help-- The DMage on BG is top-notch, you guys are AMAZING

props to team Gullykin particularly fairy jub jub, MaskedIllusion, Duncan, orange tree and a couple extra nods to kiyoti, for always saving my dumb ass!

props to Umpf and Punchy, and want to give props to Chris Barrows too, doing a great job with new toon Jotun, and to SSM for Brova Butt Shaker Grape Feeder Apple Chomper :)
"So Mom, Dad... about that gold those guys brought me when I was a baby. You remember that GOLD, right?" - Jesus
kiyoti
Frost Giant

Post by kiyoti »

Thanks to HEEGZ and all the Gullycrew for a great night of action and RP! It's good to see everyone on again. :D
PC
Bozwell "The Dragonheart" of Clan Blackstone, Explorer, Scholar, Knight Draconis

Gamespy: BigDaddyBones
Aitana
Dancing Queen

Post by Aitana »

kiyoti wrote:Thanks to HEEGZ and all the Gullycrew for a great night of action and RP! It's good to see everyone on again. :D
I second this! It is great to be back in game. I had a lot of fun tonight. Thanks!
Mikayla wrote:ALFA is truly the Magic Kingdom
kiyoti
Frost Giant

Post by kiyoti »

Yet another fine Friday night of gaming!
Thanks to MI, thinkpig, boom, HEEGZ, mrD and Aitana for making my night!
PC
Bozwell "The Dragonheart" of Clan Blackstone, Explorer, Scholar, Knight Draconis

Gamespy: BigDaddyBones
Rumple C
Bard

Post by Rumple C »

My highest level of admiration to Orangetree, for playing Susana Starlight during my earlier campaign and beyond. Orangetree puts a tremendous amount of thought and passion into her PC, and it has been my privilege and pleasure to dm her, right to the end (for now).

I look forward to seeing the next one.
12.August.2015: Never forget.
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Rumple C wrote:My highest level of admiration to Orangetree, for playing Susana Starlight during my earlier campaign and beyond. Orangetree puts a tremendous amount of thought and passion into her PC, and it has been my privilege and pleasure to dm her, right to the end (for now).

I look forward to seeing the next one.
Aftermath comments like this (from DMs and player) are a nice touch and help ease the loss, and help motivate folks to bounce back with a new toon.

Nicely played Rumple (and Orangetree).
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
Lokan
Dungeon Master

Post by Lokan »

To all the players for which I have had the privilege of helping move along a story or two..thank you all very much!

To my fellow DMs thank you for all the input, guidance, and especially willingness to work with and around my mistakes.

To all those I haven't gotten much time with that probably deserve some DM time, you are all on my mind. I tend to err on the side of waiting for the right time, idea and moment to bring out the stories in my head.

I think we have all seen a great few weeks this year of awesome RP and fun. Thank you all!
Current PC: IS NOT Dent Jars
HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Post by HEEGZ »

I got several very nice comments in IRC about your session last night Lokan. Keep it up.