Hello all going to play soon . . .

For new Members to introduce themself and new acceptees to be announced.
SCI-kick
Gelatinous Cube

Hello all going to play soon . . .

Post by SCI-kick »

Hi there,

I am back to NWN 2 after a long hiatus. I played on ALFA years ago in NWN1. I didn't really get my PC all that far but it was fun, so I'd thought I'd give it a try again.

I like to play melee types or clerics, or a combination. Clerics of Tempus, Red Knight, or Garagos are a stand by for me. Are there a lot of these about?

I was thinking of maybe starting in the Silver Marches. Do all PCs start at level 1?

Thanks!
maxcell
Githyanki

Re: Hello all going to play soon . . .

Post by maxcell »

welcome back sci!! things are really fun hereabouts lately, HEEGZ will be running a red knights thing soon actually, so you are in luck there. yes all start at level 1 though hitting 2 is pretty easy with statics alone, plus an rpxp loop that is running to give xp for rp even when alone
Witchdoctor
Gelatinous Cube

Post by Witchdoctor »

Hello and welcome. Hope to see you in game soon.
Riotnrrd
DMA's Technical Liaison

Post by Riotnrrd »

Hello, and welcome!
Veilan
Lead Admin

Post by Veilan »

Hey there!

Thanks for your interest in the project, and looking forward to meet you in game :). If you have any questions, like you did, don't hesitate to ask, here, in chat, or even in game. Most people are very helpful, and those that aren't probably just have a grumpy day ;). As the others pointed out, you can play what you desire - clerics and knightly types are alway strong additions to the game we play, and there are plenty of opportunities to enjoy them. Level 1 is indeed our starting level, which gives you the awesome chance to start as a lowly squire and work your way to glory and fame - with all the challenging twists and developments along the way, enrichting a character into a true personality with depth and history.

I hope you will enjoy the roleplay and story and add your own tales to our campaign!

Cheers,
The power of concealment lies in revelation.
danielmn
Fionn In Disguise

Post by danielmn »

Anything REd Knightish might not pay off immediately, but would in the future in Baldur's Gate as the Citadell goes online and operational. Hit us up with any more q's you may have, and welcome back!
Swift wrote: Permadeath is only permadeath when the PCs wallet is empty.
Zyrus Meynolt: [Party] For the record, if this somehow blows up in our faces and I die, I want a raise

<Castano>: danielnm - can you blame them?
<danielmn>: Yes,
<danielmn>: Easily.

"And in this twilight....our choices seal our fate"
Darkmystic
Owlbear

Post by Darkmystic »

Come to BG, Tempus and Red knight get alot of love on our server. :)
gonz.0
Gelatinous Cube

Post by gonz.0 »

Welcome Back :P
The real Gonz.0
"Where morality is present, laws are unnecessary. Without morality, laws are unenforceable." -Anonymous

Horatio
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l157/ ... atio-1.jpg