MS Low Level Party!

Forum group for all new player discussions.
Tamlin
Shambling Zombie

MS Low Level Party!

Post by Tamlin »

Hey everyone!

So recently my friends and I had a little mishap and two of our three pcs died. So we're starting new and we're starting new in MS! In order to hopefully not repeat our mistakes, we're looking for other people who want to roll low level characters and join us for groups of static quests in the Moonshae Isles! We usually play sometime in and between 7:00-12:00 Central Standard Time (although that is subject to change), and dates are kind of random, so hopefully we'll either post here or on the discord chat a day or two in advance in case people want to come join us (in time we hope to get a more static schedule, like Tuesday and Thursday nights or something). It's just something to do when there's not a dmed session on, since I know it's hard to do a lot of static quests without a party (besides delivering mail). In case you're making a new character and want to know what sort of characters we have already, thus far we have a level 2 monk (our only survivor) and a level 1 cleric, and our third player is not quite certain yet. Hope to see you all later!

:)
Last edited by Tamlin on Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"My friends, watch out for the little fellow with an idea."
-Tommy Douglas, probably about gnomes
Tamlin
Shambling Zombie

Re: MS Low Level Party!

Post by Tamlin »

Update, our party now consists of a level 1 elven cleric, a level 1 human fighter, and a level 2 elven monk
"My friends, watch out for the little fellow with an idea."
-Tommy Douglas, probably about gnomes