Base Mod

For toolset tutorials as well as question and answers.
Thangorn
Haste Bear

Base Mod

Post by Thangorn »

Hullo,

Can I please have the best base mod one of you leet builders use with a nice tidy pallette and all the ALFA bells & whistles at my beck and call?

I know there is no standard one, but I bet one of you toolninjas who build all the time has an awesome one.

How 'bout it? :)

Dez
On indefinite real life hiatus

[22:52] <Veilan> obviously something sinister must be afoot if a DM does not have his social security number in his avatar name!
Curmudgeon
Gadfly

Re: Base Mod

Post by Curmudgeon »

- Curmudgeon
HDM ALFA 03 - The Silver Marches
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Maxim #12: A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head." - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

"This is not my circus. These are not my monkeys."

Realmslore: Daily Dwarf Common
Thangorn
Haste Bear

Post by Thangorn »

This good, works well. Only things I am lacking are some texture bmps and some grass files
On indefinite real life hiatus

[22:52] <Veilan> obviously something sinister must be afoot if a DM does not have his social security number in his avatar name!
darrenhfx
Beholder

Post by darrenhfx »

Thanks Curm :)
Curmudgeon
Gadfly

Post by Curmudgeon »

Thangorn wrote:This good, works well. Only things I am lacking are some texture bmps and some grass files
Annoying, but not essential. If you wish to stop the annoyance, look for "ALFA_Texture_BMPs_1.86.rar" in the "Builder Files" folder of any of the server builder FTPs, or in the "NWN2/Modules/Builder Share" folder on the DMFTP. Download, unpack to the "NWN2Toolset/Terrain" and "NWN2Toolset/Grass" folder, either in your game install, or your My_Documents NW data folder tree.
- Curmudgeon
HDM ALFA 03 - The Silver Marches
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Maxim #12: A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head." - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

"This is not my circus. These are not my monkeys."

Realmslore: Daily Dwarf Common