Volunteering to areabuild, toolset, etc.

For toolset tutorials as well as question and answers.
Demson
Retired

Volunteering to areabuild, toolset, etc.

Post by Demson »

Hi,

MorbidKate mentioned how more volunteers are in demand. As it happens, I'm developing my developing skills with areabuilding in particular and the NWN2 toolset in general.

Here's an uploaded area I build, build on the strong foundation of a wall of text.

I had loads of fun building with NWN1 and am getting the hang of the NWN2 toolset. I'm still a njub, so-to-speak, but willing. I really need more practise and I'm hopinh you people can supply me with the oppertunity.

All I ask in return is a bit of mentoring, especially with scripting. I take up scripting projects from time to time and wouldn't mind if there are wizards I could ask the occasional question. You wizards know what coding can be like, especially when trying to learn stuff.

If any of you need an area builder, or even conversation writer or whatever, feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do. My schedule is rather erratic so we'll have to figure things out per request.
PR efforteer, OAS2 DM, builder.
ç i p h é r
Retired

Post by ç i p h é r »

If you don't hear from Thangorn or Ayergo, let me know. I can put you to work. :)
Wynna
Dungeon Master

Post by Wynna »

Demson, just step into #alfa-builders in IRC. Come padded, as the gang tackle of people willing to swap training for tooling may knock you backwards.

Always need new builders!
Enjoy the game
Thangorn
Haste Bear

Post by Thangorn »

I have a clear cut build plan for the Moonsea and plenty of scope to choose anything that could keep you interested in building. I'm also providing toolset training in IRC in 7 minutes time :)..
On indefinite real life hiatus

[22:52] <Veilan> obviously something sinister must be afoot if a DM does not have his social security number in his avatar name!
Demson
Retired

Post by Demson »

06:00 is a bit early for me for training, I think.

I joined #alfa-builders after a comment by MorbidKate that is was empty these days, we talked a bit and that's how I ended up here.

Cipher, if there's anything you can throw at me, go for it.
PR efforteer, OAS2 DM, builder.