PRC - Justice of Weald and Woe

New models, textures, & integration of 3rd party content.

Moderators: ALFA Administrators, Staff - Technical

Keryn
Ogre

PRC - Justice of Weald and Woe

Post by Keryn »

I had no hope in seeing PRCs actually move in so I didn't really had my mind on it. Since I had to myself that we would work with what we have and that was it. That was the idea one could get from the discussions around it anyway. One year past, the Bladesinger PRC discussion seems to have opened new possibilities or simply making them more visible.

Anyway I'd like to present this PRC for possible consideration. Its my favorite class for an archer. It has amazing lore and flavor, and the PRC seems to work better in terms of the path an archer would walk towards becoming better in his trait then lets say the AA.

What strikes me in the AA PRC is the total lack of lore, zero really, and some abilities that were implemented in a dodgy way or they simply look a bit off. Referring to imbue arrows and the auto ehn arrows. Anyway thats what we have and we work with it, but this is another possibility I'd like you to take a look at.

The PRC can be found in Champions of Ruin, in page 48.

and this was always the PRC i thought my PC shuold follow since it simply meshes better with being a ranger and still dedicated to his people. Even though I might be already late to get it, it would be ncie to have it available for the future.

i wait on your feedback. The PRC seems easy to implement since most abilities are already IG its a matter of piece them together.
Last edited by Keryn on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<Kest> "what am i running away from? i dont know but it sounds big and large!!"
---
<@Veilan> I like sausage.
Blindhamsterman
Haste Bear

Re: PRC - Justice of Weald and Woe

Post by Blindhamsterman »

http://www.alandfaraway.org/forums/view ... 69#p534469

I've mentioned your desire for the class in this thread, along with my oppinions on it as I see it from a quick look over.