New Animals and Familairs Paks

New models, textures, & integration of 3rd party content.

Moderators: ALFA Administrators, Staff - Technical

CloudDancing
Ancient Red Dragon

New Animals and Familairs Paks

Post by CloudDancing »

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NW ... ail&id=472

Brown Bear-, Deinonychus-, Dinosaur-, Gray Render-, Hammerhead Shark-, Highland Snake-, Jungle Snake-, Lion (Female)-, Lion (Male)-, Mako Shark-, Megaraptor-, Myconid-, Polar Bear-, Psionic Myconid-, Shambling Mound-, Smilodon-, Snow Tiger-, Tiger- & Wood Myconid table,

johnlewismcleod
Dungeon Master

Re: New Animals and Familairs Paks

Post by johnlewismcleod »

That Myocinid is just incredible...makes me want to roll up a driud just so I could walk arond with one :D .

The others, however... :eew:

Edit: Well...the snake, perhaps...Druid of Sharress anyone? :wink:
I seek plunder....and succulent greens

[Wynna] Chula Lysander: [Talk] *Shakes head* I've been in worse situations. He was just....unjoyful! *stomps foot*

Retired PC's: Torquil, Gwenevere
Former PC's: Rugo, Flora, Rory Mor
Audark
Owlbear

Post by Audark »

Most of that pack does not seem to fit in with ALFA servers currently, nor is it ALFAs policy (in general) to have animal companions as awesome fighters like a grey render.

What i really miss is birds, eagle, owl, falcon, nothing like having a flying companion for RP, and I always dreamed of progressing one with spells to make it able to think and understand scouting commands in some way, would be awesome.
danielmn
Fionn In Disguise

Post by danielmn »

The grey render, myconid and shambling mound would be good additions as far as spawns are concerned....minus the grey render for companions. The others are very area specific....

snow tigers and polar bears for the far north, snakes for the jungles of chult, mean fish for the pirate isles ect.
Swift wrote: Permadeath is only permadeath when the PCs wallet is empty.
Zyrus Meynolt: [Party] For the record, if this somehow blows up in our faces and I die, I want a raise

<Castano>: danielnm - can you blame them?
<danielmn>: Yes,
<danielmn>: Easily.

"And in this twilight....our choices seal our fate"