Meeting the Queen - When is Good

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 09 DM

Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Meeting the Queen - When is Good

Post by Ithildur »

http://whenisgood.net/qwpddq5

(thanks to Foam for setting this up)

Toby's presence is probably required (unless he skips town or something), Zova and Mal most likely would be there, Aglaril, etc.

Toby's fate seems to the pressing agenda but this probably is also a good opportunity for all the new faces/plot involved PCs to meet and be hopefully recognized/sanctioned/commissioned by the Queen, present a summary of what we know for all to review/get caught up on, and for the group to possibly get some updates we might not otherwise have access to.
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
Mikayla
Valsharess of ALFA
Location: Qu'ellar Faen Tlabbar, Noble Room 7, Menzoberranzan, NorthUnderdark

Re: Meeting the Queen - When is Good

Post by Mikayla »

Not that I am vital to this, but I am available this afternoon, and then I am working until Monday. I *may* take Friday off to see Bladerunner though. We shall see.
ALFA1-NWN1: Sheyreiza Valakahsa
NWN2: Layla (aka Aliyah, Amira, Snake and others) and Vellya
NWN1-WD: Shein'n Valakasha
Mick
Beholder

Post by Mick »

I can do most any night this week.
Talk less. Listen more.

Current PCs: ?
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Largely up to Ari and AK at this point, Ari obviously needs to run the npc(s) and Toby... well, if he's not there it'll certainly be interesting. :)

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

This is on for tomorrow (Thursday Oct 5) evening 730PM PST.

By DM's request/ruling, only the group that teleported to Callydiir can be present, as everyone else is still on Skaug or en route via ship while the meeting is happening.

Mikayla
Valsharess of ALFA
Location: Qu'ellar Faen Tlabbar, Noble Room 7, Menzoberranzan, NorthUnderdark

Post by Mikayla »

In a twist of irony I have Thursday night off ... but I wasn't part of the teleporting group. So ... yeah ... so much for that.
ALFA1-NWN1: Sheyreiza Valakahsa
NWN2: Layla (aka Aliyah, Amira, Snake and others) and Vellya
NWN1-WD: Shein'n Valakasha
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Mikayla wrote:In a twist of irony I have Thursday night off ... but I wasn't part of the teleporting group. So ... yeah ... so much for that.
Looks like it'll be a relatively short meeting (2 hours according to WIG), but we'll see. Sorry Mik.

One of those things that would not have happened IC but for the bane of RL schedules