Meeting Up for RP

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 09 DM

CloudDancing
Ancient Red Dragon

Meeting Up for RP

Post by CloudDancing »

Hi, now that some of us are moving over to MS, I wondered what are good times to meet up and RP?

I can do most Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evenings CST as well as most Sundays all day.
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Re: Meeting Up for RP

Post by Ithildur »

Good move CD to try and get folks organized a bit.

RL priorities currently make it a bit tough for me to be on a lot; I can however try to be on regularly on Tuesday or Wednesday nights. Mondays are definitely a no go, Sundays are iffy for me.
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
CloudDancing
Ancient Red Dragon

Post by CloudDancing »

I know there is stuff going on in Llyrath but I am not going in alone.

Lets get something going on MS in the US evenings.

Im all lonesome.
Adanu
Head Dungeon Master

Post by Adanu »

I'll probably hop over with Zyrus. My merc company initiative fell flat due to lack of DMs, so might as well do some server hopping.
First Character: Zyrus Meynolt, the serene Water Genasi berserker. "I am the embodiment of the oceans; serene until you summon the storm." Zyrus: http://tinyurl.com/9emdbnd

Second Character: Damien Collins, the atypical druid. "What? Being a stick in the mud is boring. No pun intended grins"

Western Heartlands HDM: On break. PM for emergencies
CloudDancing
Ancient Red Dragon

Post by CloudDancing »

We played last night and I was so happy! Mostly planning but this is going to be great, esp if we can gather some other "superhero" level companions (and maybe some sidekick levels, too.) Caine's always wanted a squire
kid
Dungeon Master

Post by kid »

Maaaaybe I could help. Need to check. TSM has been too much fun lately.
<paazin>: internet relationships are really a great idea
causk
Brown Bear

Post by causk »

what kind of timeslot are you aiming for?
Arianna
Tech Admin

Post by Arianna »

I will be available to DM on MS

Campaign - - Darkness Falls
The Isles have been beset by slavers raiding small cantrevs on the southern portion of Alaron, the weather this year has been extremes of heat and cold , crops are failing and harvest are poor. Gwynneth has seen a upsurge in the number of dire creatures seen in the woods and fields and even coming close to towns.
While this was aimed at higher levels it can certainly be adjusted for lower ones as well

Wed 6:30PM PST ... I might sometimes be on around 6 but with my work schedule not going to count on it will run for 4 hours give or take depending on interest

If there is interest I can make some time on Fridays or Mondays as well, I rarely work either of those days so can sometimes be available early mornings as well . . just depending on schedule.

I work best with PC's that do not need to be led by the nose and can take the information they have and aim themselves in some direction
Current NWN2 PC: TSM- Lessa

HDM of Moonshae Server DM on BG
Builder Everywhere
DM times - 6:30-10 PM Saturdays PDT on MS . . other times as I show up
PM me on Discord if you want to be DMd on BG I have Monday nights available
Talk to me if you want to learn to build for NWN2

Tech Admin
oldgrayrogue
Retired

Post by oldgrayrogue »

Just rolled a new PC on MS and would love to get together with some folks to play. Usual time is after 9pm EST.
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Would recommend showing up friday evening, people will be on... though things tend to take a while to get rolling...
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt