OT's getting back to DMing

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 09 DM

orangetree
Dungeon Master

Re: OT's getting back to DMing

Post by orangetree »

A deep gnome? :shock:

Hmm... Given the setting that could be very difficult- but not impossible. Deep gnomes on the surface would be regarded with very deep (haha) suspicion if not hostility. I'll have to read up on them. Send me your character bio, what their activities are on moonshaes and we can go from there.
Rumple C
Bard

Post by Rumple C »

Rerin/Hyme might have some info on the MS dm bio forums? He was active in the group "The eyes of the isles" for a while.
12.August.2015: Never forget.
orangetree
Dungeon Master

Post by orangetree »

I've read up what I can. It's a bit annoying there isn't specific information to MS but I get the general gist. Deep gnomes are not evil generally, but they can be perceived to be by others due to their association with the underdark.

What this means for Ffolk though is a little more tricky... but race is not a problem generally until it becomes an issue in RP, and then generally only with ignorant NPCs. We'll just have to wing that one a bit and see what happens.
Hyme
Brown Bear

Post by Hyme »

orangetree wrote:I've read up what I can. It's a bit annoying there isn't specific information to MS but I get the general gist. Deep gnomes are not evil generally, but they can be perceived to be by others due to their association with the underdark.

What this means for Ffolk though is a little more tricky... but race is not a problem generally until it becomes an issue in RP, and then generally only with ignorant NPCs. We'll just have to wing that one a bit and see what happens.
Most Ffolk and players think he is a odd looking hin. He keeps his body and face covered for the most part.
I will see if I can find his bio.