Dungeon Crawl

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 09 DM

Xanthea
Dungeon Master

Re: Dungeon Crawl

Post by Xanthea »

I've sort of lost track of who's available when by this point. Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at the usual time are still available for me. If everyone else can make one of those this week then I suggest we leave Dergon out and get it done. Or we can wait until next week and do it with him (maybe???) around.
causk
Brown Bear

Post by causk »

i can make any of those days.
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

So it's largely up to Kid at this point. I just need to know so I can schedule.

If those 4 hours or so this friday or saturday are going to be enough of a difference maker for Kid's interview that it's really critical, then I guess we can try and do this next week. I can let people I need to inform know I'm not available next Saturday or whenever it is.

I just don't want to see another session that we made the effort to agree to and schedule get cancelled last minute due to one person's sudden mom/girlfriend/family guilt or whatever it is on a given week. Stuff can happen unexpectedly and that's understandable, but at some point that's complete bullshit to do that repeatedly; they're not the only person in the world with family/friends/obligations to schedule around.
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
kid
Dungeon Master

Post by kid »

I think the best option for me is to simply clear Friday completely and do as long as we need then (6, 7, 8, whatever). Sunday's not an option as I've a test scheduled to Monday. I could probably do Saturday but no longer than 4 hours. (And that only if we did 4 hours or so on Friday, and not 6-8).

So i'd like to start Friday if you can Ith.

However I would rather give final confirmation on Tuesday so i'll see how things develop during the week.
I can't think of any reason I wouldn't be able to do Friday (It's mostly family stuffs and I payed my dues so that won't be an issue) but don't want you to move stuff around and then bail again.
So would Tuesday enough to give you a heads up?
<paazin>: internet relationships are really a great idea
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

So i'd like to start Friday if you can Ith.
Next (?) Friday is doable for me. I'm guessing it should be doable for Xan and Causk next week (assuming their availability is the same as this week).

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
kid
Dungeon Master

Post by kid »

Alright, some of the pressure is lifted, done with interviews.

Friday 27th, regular time?
At least 4 hours and pending on how things develop on my end in the next few days I /think/ i'll able to do even longer (which will probably be until Causk falls asleep).

Hope everyone's able.
Xanthea
Dungeon Master

Post by Xanthea »

Fine with me.
causk
Brown Bear

Post by causk »

works for me.
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Just a heads up, anticipate about 72 mb of downloading (updates to both ACR and MS).

Xanthea
Dungeon Master

Post by Xanthea »

And this is over. Everyone give lots of thanks to Rumple for building most of the dungeon, with some thanks to Heero for building some of the dungeon.

Everyone survived, if by the skin of their teeth, at times. Just based on a few individual rolls vs death, some people dying was statistically the most likely outcome.
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Not our smoothest session in some ways, I think we might've been rusty, but yes, thanks a bunch to everyone involved, special kudos to Xan obviously, and yes, Rumple for heroic building and Heero for rumply building.

So much for the one session dungeon crawl! :hic: Next time, zerg and leeroy jenkins all the way!

Also thanks to the kind and merciful 1d3, which I was so enamored by that I kept rolling it for Spellcraft checks.

There's only one thing better than having a cleric in the party, and that's having two; thanks for keeping Aglaril on his feet and blowing up undead guys.

kid
Dungeon Master

Post by kid »

I was a bit drunk and the talking parts were hard for me... I knew I was suppose to be convincing, but mostly just stared at stuff.
Anyways...

Yes, it was fun. Good job done by all.

Xan, i'm truly amazed you survived us.
Rumple C
Bard

Post by Rumple C »

I am saddened xan didn't kill any PC's. I demand a do-over.
12.August.2015: Never forget.
kid
Dungeon Master

Post by kid »

Oh rump. Thanks you too.
Didnt know you did all the dirty work.
Made for a lovely canvas.
kid
Dungeon Master

Post by kid »

Alright, Hully won't use the dagger. He sticks to ranged.

Should sell it if Xan is willing to facilitate it.

Told Dergon roughly what each of us got and says he's fine with the just goggles as his share, but we can always throw a bit of gold from dagger sale his way.
(3 way or 4 way split isn't that big of a difference for us, I think)

We're good with that?