Dungeon Crawl

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 09 DM

Xanthea
Dungeon Master

Re: Dungeon Crawl

Post by Xanthea »

Sure. Poke me on IRC some time and you can sell it off.
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Fine with me; not sure how much the goggles are worth but regardless Hully should get some decent coin on top of that.

In celebration of victory, as befitting the theme of many constructs we had to deal with (but thankfully, not these particular ones):

Last edited by Ithildur on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
kid
Dungeon Master

Post by kid »

Sure, we each got about 35k to 55k hully got about 15k (goggles)
(Keren roughtly 50, daertho maybe around 60, Ag around 30, + whatever that rod's worth)

So another 7,5k each seems good to me. Though I admit Keren ran around Skaug for a bit and sliced things with the dagger just to see how it works.... And dayum! it's a nice little thing that.

Anyways, better sell it also because I think it's not a legal item (the most we have priced for massive crit is 2d6, this is fucking 2d12) Not that i'm a stickler for that, but if we use it at some point some DM might decide to take it away.
<paazin>: internet relationships are really a great idea
Zelknolf
Chosen of Forumamus, God of Forums

Post by Zelknolf »

kid wrote:Anyways, better sell it also because I think it's not a legal item (the most we have priced for massive crit is 2d6, this is fucking 2d12) Not that i'm a stickler for that, but if we use it at some point some DM might decide to take it away.
The normal process for a player who gets an illegal item is to retool it as a legal item. We can be reasonably sure that the DM meant to drop something and that it shouldn't just vanish. In this case, that 2d12 would probably just turn into a 2d6 and be counted as effective +1.1.
kid
Dungeon Master

Post by kid »

Well, yeah. I just mean it won't be as cool and stay 2d12... :)
kid
Dungeon Master

Post by kid »

Got 40700 for the dagger... So we've a lot of coin to split.
10 each or should we steal a little from Deartho/Keren and give some more to Ag for loses?

I'm on MS today, while doing stuffs, so can poke there and get a share.
dergon darkhelm
Fionn In Disguise

Post by dergon darkhelm »

Missed all your tells this morning -- was extended afk.

OOC- I don't need anything for Hully. I didn't really participate that much in the event (soory :( ) and wasn't expecting much anyway.

IC of course Hully would stealthily stuffing his pockets with every trinket he could find. ;)
PCs: NWN1: Trailyn "Wayfarer" Krast, Nashkel hayseed

NWN2: ??

gsid: merado_1
kid
Dungeon Master

Post by kid »

Well, I still think we have around 10k with your name on it. Help you with your bow magics if you ever find a DM to do it.

Gave AG 15.

Keren and Daertho will split the 15,700.
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Woa, 15k wasn't an even/equal share? That's too much then... you guys need to take some of it back; Ag didn't incur 5k of expenses...
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt