StephenUmf (Discover) Times / Campaigns - NEW PCS request

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 09 DM

StephenUmpf
Dungeon Master

StephenUmf (Discover) Times / Campaigns - NEW PCS request

Post by StephenUmpf »

All:

I will continue to run sessions on Wednesday and Friday both from around 10 PM till 1 AM EST. Wednesday usually runs shorter and Friday usually runs a little longer.

Wednesday's session is for PCs from level 1 to 6. I am looking for new PCs. Currently, I have one toon showing up regularly (epetrow's Balkr). There is room for any type and any alignment.

Friday's sessions is for all PCs and usually involves items from Wednesday's event giving the lower level PCs (level 1 to 6) some leadership and RP opportunities. However, combat will elevate to the higher level PCs. If you bring out a first level PC, please RP a reason to stay back when the going gets ugly (it will be accepted and understood). Again, there is room for any type and any alignment.

Finally, PCs in my sessions will not be required to stay on the server or not play between session. They will be required to play by my rules... see below...
1) Focus - Stay focused on the adventure. I understand that this is a group of super RPers with highly complex and advanced toons.

Specifically on Friday's, check it at the door and leave it there. If you want you can start 1 hour earlier and you guys can sit in the local tavern and feel each other out. I am cool with that. The gun goes off on my stuff at 10:00 PM.

Wednesday's is much more loose on this, just come and be yourself.

2) Time - Being a weekly thing, we are going to assume that the time between games is short. 1 week IG at most (3 days usually). We wont lock down players in between but please assume 3 days went by unless otherwise informed.

3) Late - If your toon is late, we will get them into the fun, however, please don't spend 15 mins asking me stuff in tells (I can barely keep up with you guys now...), bug one of the other toons for the details and see item 1 before dropping the a huge ego bomb in the game.

4) Combat Leaders - I strongly advise a combat leader. Pick someone with a level head.

5) Combat Pauses - I will pause regularly and often in Combat. I do this for two reasons. First, it gives you a chance to emote/curse and in general RP. Second, it gives you a chance to tell your party members IG what you are doing (example - *Blacke turns and shouts* RUN! We go NOW!).

6) Levels - Wednesdays levels 1 to 6. Fridays all levels are generally welcomed. Combat will be much harder on Fridays then Wednesdays.

7) Items - Get them before the session. MS is open 24 hours a day!

8 ) Die Rolls - Please set them as private. It is a little pet peeve of mine but if you roll a 1 on a Listen, I don't want the whole group knowing you blew it and they are about to get overrun.

9) OOC Stuff - Keep it to a min. Tells are cool and we can pause to talk OOC but when in IG mode, I like the immersion.

10) Please post IC stuff regularly. It helps a great deal with the plot lines. It will be rewarded with EXP (dangles carrot) - see here http://www.alandfaraway.org/phpBB3/view ... 17&t=50163

Let me have men about me that are fat;
Sleek-headed men and such as sleep o' nights:
Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look;
He thinks too much: such men are dangerous.
- Julies Caesar, Act II, William Shakespeare
jmecha
Illithid

Re: StephenUmf (Discover) Times / Campaigns - NEW PCS reques

Post by jmecha »

I should be able to play tonight, bringing the hard luck elven rogue Solatri to the mix.
Any chance of us starting an hour earlier?
Where would tonight's session be? Skuag?
Current Characters: Aelenta Renvanith
Heero
Beholder

Post by Heero »

Hi there. I have just created a Ffolk druid of The Earthmother. I will try to make your Wednesday sessions though they begin pretty late for me so I may only be player for the first half of these.
Heero just pawn in game of life.

12.August.2013: Never forget.
15.December.2014: Never forget.

The Glorious 12.August.2015: Always Remember the Glorious 12th.
StephenUmpf
Dungeon Master

Post by StephenUmpf »

Nice!

Let me have men about me that are fat;
Sleek-headed men and such as sleep o' nights:
Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look;
He thinks too much: such men are dangerous.
- Julies Caesar, Act II, William Shakespeare