New MS Campaign to start on Thursday Eve CST

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 09 DM

CloudDancing
Ancient Red Dragon

New MS Campaign to start on Thursday Eve CST

Post by CloudDancing »

1rst meeting:
Thursday the 27th, 9pm Central Time:

To start, finding a perfect time to do these upcoming events is going to be complicated. I can only be here the times that I possibly can DM and still be alive and awake enough to provide an interactive adventure.

So if you have not seen the rumor in the rumor thread, this will be a continuous event that happens every other week as possible. It will shift to different days and times to accommodate two central locuses of time, the northern continents and the southern ones. I will provide some side dming for side plots as needed, but I won't be providing any crafting support personally or

Anyone can join. I guarantee there will be an "in" for nearly every kind of PC as you see fit to interpret. These events are also cross server travel friendly. You can attend one and head back for 14 days and return for another one if needed and as you see is fitting for your PC.
CloudDancing
Ancient Red Dragon

Re: New MS Campaign to start on Thursday Eve CST

Post by CloudDancing »

Please contact me or PM if you would like to be included. Don't worry about being in the right place when the game starts. I'll be visiting people where they are and working in various weaves to invite and include everyone.
Castano
Head Dungeon Master

Post by Castano »

sounds awesome
On playing together: http://www.giantitp.com/articles/tll307 ... 6efFP.html
Useful resource: http://nwn2.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

On bad governance: "I intend to bring democracy to this nation, and if anybody stands in my way I will crush him and his family."
You're All a Bunch of Damn Hippies
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

8)