Seshun

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 09 DM

Thangorn
Haste Bear

Seshun

Post by Thangorn »

I want to DM a sometime weekly/sometime fortnightly session. My DM Times are 8am - 12pm GMT. I can probably only be flexible an hour each way for a scheduled thing. I go away regularly on the weekend so a weekday session is less likely to get messed with.

I'm happy to work with the players who regularly turn up on what style of sessions I run. Of course if I have regulars it will be all the better. I'm comfortable with a motley group and a range of levels including lvl1s/and or newbies. I dont mind DMing for even just 1-2 people to start off with (will help me get my head around the client after a two year hiatus), if you build it they will come..

I favour intrigue in my sessions so you may only get one battle a session for the most part unless I decide to go postal and run a gorefest (sieges are fun). I favour a campaign style as opposed to a series of random sessions but it certainly may seem random at the outset while things get established.

Post here if you want to be involved in my sessions and I'll see what of my times suit you, make suggestions that work around my times and I'll be happy to see if I can tweak my schedule a little.
On indefinite real life hiatus

[22:52] <Veilan> obviously something sinister must be afoot if a DM does not have his social security number in his avatar name!
mr duncan
Owlbear

Re: Seshun

Post by mr duncan »

Most of the cult players are Americans but after our chat just now I see that we can make some of your games. We have a wide variety of classes and levels in the pack, rarely able to get all of us together at once but usually a few of us can play

Glad to see you are back paying attention to ALFA again