DM Times

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 09 DM

Castano
Head Dungeon Master

DM Times

Post by Castano »

See below for Google Calendar Link
On playing together: http://www.giantitp.com/articles/tll307 ... 6efFP.html
Useful resource: http://nwn2.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

On bad governance: "I intend to bring democracy to this nation, and if anybody stands in my way I will crush him and his family."
You're All a Bunch of Damn Hippies
Hialmar
Fionn In Disguise

Re: DM Times

Post by Hialmar »

I have added a link to the DM calendar in the first message:
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?s ... google.com
By default the calendars show GMT times, in order to see them in your timezone you should create a google calendar account (free) and add the calendars to your account.
Arianna
Tech Admin

Post by Arianna »

I will be available to DM on MS

Campaign - - Darkness Falls
The Isles have been beset by slavers raiding small cantrevs on the southern portion of Alaron, the weather this year has been extremes of heat and cold , crops are failing and harvest are poor. Gwynneth has seen a upsurge in the number of dire creatures seen in the woods and fields and even coming close to towns.
While this was aimed at higher levels it can certainly be adjusted for lower ones as well

Wed 6:30PM PST ... I might sometimes be on around 6 but with my work schedule not going to count on it

If there is interest I can make some time on Fridays or Mondays as well, I rarely work either of those days so can sometimes be available early mornings as well . . just depending on schedule.

I work best with PC's that do not need to be led by the nose and can take the information they have and aim themselves in some direction
Current NWN2 PC: TSM- Lessa

HDM of Moonshae Server DM on BG
Builder Everywhere
DM times - 6:30-10 PM Saturdays PDT on MS . . other times as I show up
PM me on Discord if you want to be DMd on BG I have Monday nights available
Talk to me if you want to learn to build for NWN2

Tech Admin
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Was looking forward to this but RL has me tied up still indefinitely; consider Aglaril as making another sudden and unexpected visit back to Evermeet. :(
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt