TSM Organization Thread

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderators: Wynna, NWN2 - 03 DM

dergon darkhelm
Fionn In Disguise

Re: TSM Organization Thread

Post by dergon darkhelm »

Had a very busy week of work. Culminated today.

Now I'm afk for a long weekend in California. Back next week.

If you see me on it's just dumping a spawn or two.... just to keep you guessing
PCs: NWN1: Trailyn "Wayfarer" Krast, Nashkel hayseed

NWN2: ??

gsid: merado_1
dergon darkhelm
Fionn In Disguise

Mrs_dergon wants to stay in tonight.

So if I can get 3-4 pcs in game on TSM (preferably lower level) I can run something.

Otherwise I'll probably get on around 7pm US east and place a few spawns.

ps -- If anyone has any specific actions they'd like to be taking in game and/or plans to execute let me know via IC post or PM ... giving me some lead time to set things up is helpful :)

Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

Hope to see you again soon!

Specific plans as requested (short term, and medium term):

Short term:
Ptolem stays at Rivermoot healing and comforting as many of the sick as he possibly can each day with his 2 Vigor Rings, and Lay on Hands (too bad he's not 5th Edition! he could have been curing disease already! but alas cannot, so he can only help comfort the sick, and not contract any sickness since he's immune).

Medium term:
While the time goes by above, Ptolem would like to hire an enchanter on TSM (Rivermoot, or Silverymoon) to imbue magical enchantment (+1) upon his Solid Silver Dwarven Waraxe please. It is Masterwork already.
((He's been using it often (2-handed) since he bought it for 2600 gold on BG long ago, and I've RP'd it's practice/training for most of level 4 and all of level 5 to allow for to take "Exotic Weapon Feat" next level, and thus will use it 1-handed if Ptolem survives to level 6 after taking the feat)).
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

Galadorn wrote:Specific plans as requested (short term, and medium term):
Short term:
Ptolem stays at Rivermoot healing and comforting as many of the sick as he possibly can each day with his 2 Vigor Rings, and Lay on Hands (too bad he's not 5th Edition! he could have been curing disease already! but alas cannot, so he can only help comfort the sick, and not contract any sickness since he's immune).
Medium term:
While the time goes by above, Ptolem would like to hire an enchanter on TSM (Rivermoot, or Silverymoon) to imbue magical enchantment (+1) upon his Solid Silver Dwarven Waraxe please. It is Masterwork already.
((He's been using it often (2-handed) since he bought it for 2600 gold on BG long ago, and I've RP'd it's practice/training for most of level 4 and all of level 5 to allow for to take "Exotic Weapon Feat" next level, and thus will use it 1-handed if Ptolem survives to level 6 after taking the feat)).

....should have sent via PM I guess. Will do.
oldgrayrogue
Retired

Post by oldgrayrogue »

DD -- you still plan on running this plot?
dergon darkhelm
Fionn In Disguise

Sorry - been on hiatus a bit the last few weeks. I got a little "low numbers" depression. Honestly, I'm trying to do a mental calculus of the effort/reward ratio if the best hope is 3 pcs logged in at one time maybe once a week. Give me some time to think on it ...

Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

I hear that. Try 3 months, playing everyday, alone. Oh wait, you played Torae, right, you know exactly what I am talking about. :( Cheers sir, I hope it all comes back ...someday. thank you for what you have done, and tried to do, and might still do! :)
oldgrayrogue
Retired

Post by oldgrayrogue »

Yes thanks DD for the fun you provided. As the sole active player on ALFA lately (at least during my play times) I'm beginning to wonder if its worth it too. Such a shame . . . .
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Just a heads up, there's a trip north of Khelb ("The Trek of Desperation (TM)") that's been discussed IC amongst several PCs who wish to aid Kythorn in a desperate search for answers/clues about the attack that caused his amnesia. The intent was to give an IC reason for interested folks to gather up and head out for some exploration/adventuar - and now we have a DM interested in murdering us! We have 4-5 PCs so far (Kythorn, Ashe, T'lisa - although Mick is on call this weekend, and I think Bae and Saerela; I think Begor logged right before the topic was brought up tonight), and I assume there's room for a couple more.

After discussing with Wynna, it sounds like this may work out as the Friday night session this weekend, so plan on expecting that for tomorrow night. If both Wynna and Mick are unavailable tomorrow, we can look at rescheduling to another time.
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
Perle
Player Admin

Post by Perle »

Saaz and I are interested, if they would have Jhessi and Bertilak.
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

So it sounds like we currently have 4 lower lvl PCs (Begor, Jhessi, Bert, Kythorn at lvl 2-4 range) on TSM that have not done a significant number of static quest content on TSM (specificly High Hold and 4th Peak quests - grouping up for these is definitely recommended @ low lvls). Why don't we organize some timeslots over the next week or two and knock some of these bad boys out? Group of 4 is probably an ideal number for most of these, though cameo appearances by one or two higher lvls coming along would certainly be welcome.

Please list availability/best timeslots and timezones if interested.

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
Perle
Player Admin

Post by Perle »

Thank you for organizing this!

Saaz and I are in EST, and generally after 6 p.m. EST works for us on weekdays (with the exception of Friday, We want to be available for Wynna's DMing so as long as we finish by 9 p.m. that should work.) Please check with me to make sure as I have a demanding job and sometimes that requires working after that time.

Weekends are very open with the exception of July 25-26 where we are busy for the daytime hours.
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

7pm est would be a pretty good time for me on weeknights, though I'm open to later (too late isn't ideal).

And of course, we'd gladly welcome any DM interaction... intervention... interference, whether interspecial, interregional, or even interdimensional/intergalactic interplay with internal internments.

[edit] Tamlin is possibly up for DMing lowbies and his availability is Wednesday, saturday, or sunday. Should definitely aim for those days, though getting together on other nights for RPing around static quests is always an option.

Tamlin
Shambling Zombie

Post by Tamlin »

Hey all!

Thank you Ithildur for tossing this my way. Time's pretty tight on my end currently, but I'm relatively free Wednesday after 4:30 CST, or Saturday anytime before 7:30 CST, or Sunday. These are liable to fluctuate from weak to weak as I'm currently taking a summer class while working full time, and may spend some weekends away at the cabin. Hoping to dm some lowbies.
"My friends, watch out for the little fellow with an idea."
-Tommy Douglas, probably about gnomes
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Hope to see folks this Wednesday! Thank you Tamlin! :hail: