Applying for DM/HDM, who can play?

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderators: Wynna, NWN2 - 03 DM

Galadorn
Haste Bear

Re: Applying for DM/HDM, who can play?

Post by Galadorn »

Hey Rick7475, welcome back, it appears nothing has changed hey? I hope you stay even though some ******** are still around. We all know you were not trying to "supplant" anyone, and just trying to play some D&D. Don't let it get you down, remember what I mentioned about those forum lurkers who just love to talk and talk and complain, etc, but never play? Yea.... Well, Curm is pretty cool, and we all hope all will go well in the next little while.

Can people try to be civil? I just don't get it. What a sad state of affairs.
doublejay_1
Kobold Footpad

Post by doublejay_1 »

dergon darkhelm wrote:
doublejay_1 wrote:I'd love to jump into some action on TSM if times work out for me and RL.

JJ
Azikar - Lvl 1
I will have to try my hardest not to meta-game all the old Earthspurs Azikar stuff.

Yar, Azikar and ... what was Nico's weaponsmaster PC name? .... We all came up together and it was a blast :)
hmm, can't remember NIco's pc name. Those were some fun times! so many hours and months playin :) I still remember you gave me RL advice about cellulitis (drawing a circle around it) that i picked up grappling. Helped me out a lot. Good times!
ImStrokerAce
Orc Champion

Post by ImStrokerAce »

I've managed to pick up cellulitis and ringworm before while rolling; I feel your pain doublejay.
Current PC:
Mephis the Awkward Mage
Rick7475
Haste Bear

Post by Rick7475 »

Uh yeah so anyway I will be DM'ing over at BG and playing here or MS. If interested check the BG boards for an update on campaigns and plots. Sorry for the confusion. Admins can lock this thread if they want. Cheers.