New USA Evenings Group on TSM

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderators: Wynna, NWN2 - 03 DM

Adanu
Head Dungeon Master

Re: New USA Evenings Group on TSM

Post by Adanu »

Friday is fine for me. My sessions are on weekends, so I'd need advance noticed of one of the other to know where to move my campaign slot.
First Character: Zyrus Meynolt, the serene Water Genasi berserker. "I am the embodiment of the oceans; serene until you summon the storm." Zyrus: http://tinyurl.com/9emdbnd

Second Character: Damien Collins, the atypical druid. "What? Being a stick in the mud is boring. No pun intended grins"

Western Heartlands HDM: On break. PM for emergencies
kiyoti
Frost Giant

Post by kiyoti »

If i know in advance I can make a Friday game. Will still be like a little late and I couldn't do it every Friday.
PC
Bozwell "The Dragonheart" of Clan Blackstone, Explorer, Scholar, Knight Draconis

Gamespy: BigDaddyBones
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Looking like maybe 9pm CST might be a better time to start; now to settle friday vs saturday... adanu, does that mean saturday is doable?
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
Adanu
Head Dungeon Master

Post by Adanu »

Depends on how many of my players can make it to sunday sessions. I'll see what's going on.
First Character: Zyrus Meynolt, the serene Water Genasi berserker. "I am the embodiment of the oceans; serene until you summon the storm." Zyrus: http://tinyurl.com/9emdbnd

Second Character: Damien Collins, the atypical druid. "What? Being a stick in the mud is boring. No pun intended grins"

Western Heartlands HDM: On break. PM for emergencies
Rumple C
Bard

Post by Rumple C »

Either works for me. (For now at least!)
12.August.2015: Never forget.
HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Post by HEEGZ »

We've officially created an Adventuring Company in game. Current players:

Rumple C
Cloud_Dancing
HEEGZ
kiyoti
Adanu

How about a name for us? Any ideas?
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Looking like it'll be saturday night 9pm cst, though I'll be on earlier for prep. Also might be on Friday for a shorter session; if folks who can't make it to the saturday US evening time are on they'll be the priority.

If high lvls are about I can accommodate them as well, though it might take more prep time (depending on whether there is combat or not) and knowing in advance would be helpful. The Saturday night session is aimed for lower lvls atm however (Susanna might work out fine, though timezone's the issue there).

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
Rumple C
Bard

Post by Rumple C »

HEEGZ wrote:How about a name for us? Any ideas?
Well...

Jacques has been toying with dragon themed names as the idea for the adventuring company was born on the night he saw the "dragon".

He quite likes "Knights of the Dragons Shadow" and explains it thusly.

As an adventuring company they will prosper via their reputation. Therefore! They need a name to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies, and bring relief to their clients. Admittedly there are no "real" knights in the group. Semantics. Being knights makes them sound competent, and appearances are everything. The dragon implies power and majesty, while the shadow part may attract jobs that may be whispered about in shady inn corners. At first glance Knights and Shadows do not go together, but when you think about it... this hints at hidden complexities, enigmas and mysteries. All in all, 'tis a name that can be shouted from the rooftops by grateful citizens as they shower the "Knights" with coinage, adoration, and blouses.
12.August.2015: Never forget.
oldgrayrogue
Retired

Post by oldgrayrogue »

I have a Lvl 2 Dwarf Barb/ Fighter with a very large axe. Turns out he is not going to be able to play in Ronan's campaign so . . . . Not exactly a tank, more of a "shock" warrior, but it looks like you guys could use some toe to toe capabilities. The time works for me as well.
CloudDancing
Ancient Red Dragon

Post by CloudDancing »

We had a short get together last night with Ith. It was great fun, got to stretch our wings. More the merrier I always say!
HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Post by HEEGZ »

oldgrayrogue wrote:I have a Lvl 2 Dwarf Barb/ Fighter with a very large axe. Turns out he is not going to be able to play in Ronan's campaign so . . . . Not exactly a tank, more of a "shock" warrior, but it looks like you guys could use some toe to toe capabilities. The time works for me as well.
Sounds good to me...

Regarding the name, I like the theme. Maybe something a little shorter? A few reconfiguration options:

Knights Serpentis
Knights Draconis
Knights Serpentine
Knight Dragoons
Dragon Stalkers
Knights of the Serpent
Dusk Dragons
Dusk Dragoons
Deep Dragons
Shadow Serpents
Serpent's Shadow Knights
Draco-Knights
Draconic Knights
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Would be fun to have you OGR, hop in the water. :)

oldgrayrogue
Retired

Post by oldgrayrogue »

Thanks Guys.

How about:

Shadow of the Dragon

Catchy no?
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Apologies folks, there's a very good possibility I won't be around tonight.

HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Post by HEEGZ »

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be on.