New USA Evenings Group on TSM

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderators: Wynna, NWN2 - 03 DM

Ronan
Dungeon Master

Re: New USA Evenings Group on TSM

Post by Ronan »

Ithildur wrote:Choosing to attempt to gather intelligence will almost always benefit you if successful; if you can catch me via irc or forums and say, roll knowledge checks in IRC, I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can, but it may not always be possible.
Pfft, Ander knows way more than you anyway. Pretty sure he'll have no trouble with these "encounters".

I look forward to my next PC.
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Apologies again for things slowing to a crawl at the end tonight (though it was looking like it would have to wrap up soon anyway); this is what my beloved ISP (COMCAST BOO HISS) is doing to me:

Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
kiyoti
Frost Giant

Post by kiyoti »

Sorry I missed the game tonight. Got a call my Dad was in the hospital and was on the phone with my Mom all night. Everything is ok for now thankfully.
PC
Bozwell "The Dragonheart" of Clan Blackstone, Explorer, Scholar, Knight Draconis

Gamespy: BigDaddyBones
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Good to hear things are ok. Best wishes to your family and dad.
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt