REPORT BUGS HERE

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderators: Wynna, NWN2 - 03 DM

orangetree
Dungeon Master

Re: REPORT BUGS HERE

Post by orangetree »

Chairs at the providers shrine are 'too big' for halflings now in silverymoon.
hollyfant
Staff Head on a Pike - Standards

Post by hollyfant »

Is this thread actually in use, or should we use the "support ticket" system? :huh:
HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Post by HEEGZ »

I wouldn't plan on very many updates, if any. Please expect TSM to be in use as-is for the foreseeable future. If you have problems that DMs can solve, I will be happy to help.
orangetree
Dungeon Master

Post by orangetree »

I suspect standard evocation class might be bugged- though without knowing the solution for certain, I can't be 100% sure. I think I have found the solution, and the hint I got from the scroll implies im on the right track... but it just doesn't want to work.

I suspect its because the monster inside is stuck in the same position and does not wonder around like he might be supposed to.
HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Post by HEEGZ »

I can try to help you in game.
ImStrokerAce
Orc Champion

Post by ImStrokerAce »

When you buy a remove disease from the Healing Temple in Ravinwatch all you get is a blank stare and no healing :-)
Current PC:
Mephis the Awkward Mage
Mick
Beholder

Post by Mick »

ImStrokerAce wrote:When you buy a remove disease from the Healing Temple in Ravinwatch all you get is a blank stare and no healing :-)
Zash traveled hundreds of miles for a remove disease?
Talk less. Listen more.

Current PCs: ?
ImStrokerAce
Orc Champion

Post by ImStrokerAce »

Actually Zash travelled hundreds of miles to get diseased oddly enough : -)
Current PC:
Mephis the Awkward Mage
Dorn
Haste Bear

Post by Dorn »

Possible bug/maybe just help for a dullard:

Brandt (my LG lathanderite) went to the knights in silver and omg they were looking for a recruit!!

He spoke to Sernius (KiS Tower) who asked in his zone of truth if Brandt was evil and had no affiliations.

He was an Argent Legion member so traveled to RauvinWatch to turn in his legion badge (the knights want him afterall!).

Noone would take it off him and the Recruiting Master Jameison (6a Rauvinwatch Keep: Garrison) was not spawning. BUG.

RPing it i went back, dropped the badge and went back into see Sernius. Both options in the convo tree ended in a 'no'. This could be:

- brand's too low level? (no indication in convo)
- brand's a lathanderite (not quite clear from convo that you must be a tormite, tyrran or hermite...assumed you didn;t need to be given SSMs char was a lathanderite i thought?)
- dropping the badge doesn't mean you're out of the legion and it's attached to my character like herpe...like mud. In which case there needs to be a way to 'resign' (kinda bug?).
- something i've not thought of?
playing Nathaniel Ward - Paladin of the Morninglord and devout of Torm (cookie cutter and proud of it)
vergin_sacrifice
Dire Badger

Post by vergin_sacrifice »

Anyone else notice that you cannot change the colors of anything in the belt or foot wear parts of the new tailor? Not meaning if they are separate items, but in creating ensembles.

I am trying to recreate stuff that was lost in my pchest getting emptied, but cannot get the colors right because it. If this can be fixed or updated, I'd be really happy. Thanks.
I doubt, therefore; I might be
Calil - Elf maid depicted in profile picture.
Bellie - Small woman from Lowhill with big attitude - see below
Wynna
Dungeon Master

Post by Wynna »

It seems that Master Jamieson went AWOL an undetermined amount of time ago, and took his dialog with him so I can't even look through it to find an option to turn in badges. It shouldn't matter, because I also can't find any indication in his dialogue that the Knight Grand Commander should (or could) be turning your Lathanderite down, Dorn. Should be easy-squeezy-lemon-peasy, as KGC Alathar no doubt says to his men before every mission. Did you insult his mother or something? Usually (read never before not) I'm able to see the problem in code or dialogue without requiring a demo, but I'm going to have to see your guy in action before I can even backwards engineer how he's offended the KiS. For now, they're doing a background check while processing your enlistment. PM me so we can arrange a time for me to watch? And, hi!

VS, that's a bug that needs to be filed on the http://www.alandfaraway.info/support/support_acr. I takes my bugs anywhere people spot 'em but ACR is more formal-like in their bug squishage.
Enjoy the game
vergin_sacrifice
Dire Badger

Post by vergin_sacrifice »

Wynna wrote: VS, that's a bug that needs to be filed on the http://www.alandfaraway.info/support/support_acr. I takes my bugs anywhere people spot 'em but ACR is more formal-like in their bug squishage.

Thanks, and thanks for the link. I abhor forums tbh, I can never find the right way to do anything.

((Upon looking, I'm a little daunted, the first page has 3 year old stuff on it looking to be fixed. Writing a report though.))
I doubt, therefore; I might be
Calil - Elf maid depicted in profile picture.
Bellie - Small woman from Lowhill with big attitude - see below
Zelknolf
Chosen of Forumamus, God of Forums

Post by Zelknolf »

vergin_sacrifice wrote:((Upon looking, I'm a little daunted, the first page has 3 year old stuff on it looking to be fixed. Writing a report though.))
Tickets get fixed based on what they are, not how old they are. The super-old ones are "notes to self" sorts of tickets, issues that can't be reproduced, and ignored complaints of those who are never happy anyway.
causk
Brown Bear

Post by causk »

Silverymoon university: Couldnt sign up as a student with the librarian. Conversation does indicate i should, fee etc is mentioned, but no actual gold subtracted or student id handed over.
ImStrokerAce
Orc Champion

Post by ImStrokerAce »

I have the same issue as a potential point of interest.
Current PC:
Mephis the Awkward Mage