REPORT BUGS HERE

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderators: Wynna, NWN2 - 03 DM

Dorn
Haste Bear

Re: REPORT BUGS HERE

Post by Dorn »

The ferry/ship captain in Silverymoon seems to have gone on a drinking bender and has deserted his post. Food is rotting on the wharf people!!
(server reset?)
playing Nathaniel Ward - Paladin of the Morninglord and devout of Torm (cookie cutter and proud of it)
causk
Brown Bear

Post by causk »

Has anyone completed rivermoot scouting assignment 4? couldnt find the trigger
Dorn
Haste Bear

Post by Dorn »

Ships captain has returned. Ignore above post
playing Nathaniel Ward - Paladin of the Morninglord and devout of Torm (cookie cutter and proud of it)
causk
Brown Bear

Post by causk »

rivermoot exploration assignment 4, the xp reward gets triggered for each step of the quest for a total of 3 x 58xp. That seems a bit more than intended.
orangetree
Dungeon Master

Post by orangetree »

Classroom bugs still happening so far:

The divination scroll is not provided, preventing completion of elementary divination.

Elementary Conjuration: The gates do not drop after completing the test, even though the text says that is happening.
Brokenbone
Chosen of Forumamus, God of Forums

Post by Brokenbone »

The little caravan stop outside gates of Silvy is having an issue of multiplying horses and Argent Legion guys. Presumably old spawns aren't vanishing and new ones keep coming in.

On "authority" (possibly lapsed!) of still DM KMJ, I used my PC Bamshogbo to "Turn Animals" to see if that'd clean up some horses. I was startled to discover they gave 3xp each so I didn't do that again, oops. Again it was OOC "let's get rid of some clutter of a bugged spawnpoint" but seeing it yielded XP, again, oops.

Note "Turning Undead (Animals)" domain power thingy doesn't make anyone in the neigh-bourhood hostile.

PS: this is not farming though it involves farm animals :)
ALFA NWN2 PCs: Rhaggot of the Bruised-Eye, and Bamshogbo
ALFA NWN1 PC: Jacobim Foxmantle
ALFA NWN1 Dead PC: Jon Shieldjack

DMA Staff
Zelknolf

Post by Zelknolf »

Brokenbone wrote:The little caravan stop outside gates of Silvy is having an issue of multiplying horses and Argent Legion guys. Presumably old spawns aren't vanishing and new ones keep coming in.
For the builder who looks at this-- this is typically because the creatures being spawned do not decay, which causes DestroyObject to fail on them.

For folk giving advice-- the animals probably don't decay, so killing them just exchanges animals for animal corpses.
oldgrayrogue
Retired

Post by oldgrayrogue »

I'm calling PETA!
Brokenbone

Post by Brokenbone »

But... but... it was an infestation! I couldn't find the boss, Bad Horse, the Thoroughbred of Sin who rules the Evil League of Evil with an iron hoof. If you listen hard you can hear his death whinny from here.

DMA Staff
Zelknolf

Post by Zelknolf »

Brokenbone wrote:But... but... it was an infestation! I couldn't find the boss, Bad Horse, the Thoroughbred of Sin who rules the Evil League of Evil with an iron hoof. If you listen hard you can hear his death whinny from here.
He saw the operation you tried to pull today,
But your humiliation means he still votes 'neigh'.
dergon darkhelm
Fionn In Disguise

Post by dergon darkhelm »

Brokenbone wrote:But... but... it was an infestation! I couldn't find the boss, Bad Horse, the Thoroughbred of Sin who rules the Evil League of Evil with an iron hoof. If you listen hard you can hear his death whinny from here.
I totally want to wade in there, attack one of them, have them go hostile, and have most epic great-horse-cleave ever.
PCs: NWN1: Trailyn "Wayfarer" Krast, Nashkel hayseed

NWN2: ??

gsid: merado_1
Arianna
Tech Admin

Post by Arianna »

Bright Blades Brandished

Quest Giver Benlan

does not take the strawberries from inventory when you bring them back to him or show completed in the journal

if you drop the strawberries on the floor the quest updates

if you pick them back up it gives you MORE XP for completing it
Current NWN2 PC: TSM- Lessa

HDM of Moonshae Server DM on BG
Builder Everywhere
DM times - 6:30-10 PM Saturdays PDT on MS . . other times as I show up
PM me on Discord if you want to be DMd on BG I have Monday nights available
Talk to me if you want to learn to build for NWN2

Tech Admin
Dorn
Haste Bear

Post by Dorn »

6d Silverymoon sewers - North

"small hole in the grate" AT at the far NW of the map - AT does not work
Wynna
Dungeon Master

Post by Wynna »

Brokenbone wrote:The little caravan stop outside gates of Silvy is having an issue of multiplying horses and Argent Legion guys. Presumably old spawns aren't vanishing and new ones keep coming in.

On "authority" (possibly lapsed!) of still DM KMJ, I used my PC Bamshogbo to "Turn Animals" to see if that'd clean up some horses. I was startled to discover they gave 3xp each so I didn't do that again, oops. Again it was OOC "let's get rid of some clutter of a bugged spawnpoint" but seeing it yielded XP, again, oops.

Note "Turning Undead (Animals)" domain power thingy doesn't make anyone in the neigh-bourhood hostile.

PS: this is not farming though it involves farm animals :)

This is horse-sterical. I will fix whinny-ever possible.
Enjoy the game
Brokenbone

Post by Brokenbone »

For what it is worth, I suspect both the horses and the argent legion guys sort of near the horses are multiplying in the "non-decaying" way Z took better technical note of.

I will also remark that in the sort of Northeastern part of Silvy, the city, there's a Constabulary building sort of near House Invincible, where a few Silverymooon Rods kind of hang out. Last week I was noticing "way too many of the Rods" there, used to seeing around 3 and instead I was seeing 9 or so. I suspect their waypoint may need a look. It is possible I did that though in far past of building / DMing for TSM. Oops, if so.

DMA Staff