REPORT BUGS HERE

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderators: Wynna, NWN2 - 03 DM

Swift
Mook

REPORT BUGS HERE

Post by Swift »

New topic created January 23rd, 2013.

When reporting a bug here, please also add a bug report on the support tracker so that we can better track what is and is not fixed. If you find any bugs from the last thread that still remain, post/bug track them again for us.

I am going to try and keep an eye on this thread (and the tracker) to hopefully get most bugs fixed in a timely fashion.
Stormbring3r
Owlbear

Re: REPORT BUGS HERE

Post by Stormbring3r »

Not sure if the server has been reset yet.. But I just tried to buy from the Legion and got (Let me show you my wares) and then no inventory.
ALFA NWN1 Notable PC's
Jenna Steel (dead)
Marcus Agent of Mask (dead)
NWN2 PC's
Current PC.... Merin (Merry) Gwinkill
Will Menen (Dead)

DM MS
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Stormbring3r wrote:Not sure if the server has been reset yet.. But I just tried to buy from the Legion and got (Let me show you my wares) and then no inventory.
Hm, it worked for me a couple of days ago in Quarvaar...
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
Stormbring3r
Owlbear

Post by Stormbring3r »

I did not try the one there.. And RM I just tried again and now it works :? But RWK and HH did not..

Ok.. Now HH is working.. WTF?????
ALFA NWN1 Notable PC's
Jenna Steel (dead)
Marcus Agent of Mask (dead)
NWN2 PC's
Current PC.... Merin (Merry) Gwinkill
Will Menen (Dead)

DM MS
CloudDancing
Ancient Red Dragon

Post by CloudDancing »

Not exactly a bug but all the Houses and things connected to the representation of Rivermoot on the new travel map are floating in mid air and not tamped down into the surface.

Probably they were moved past ground level because the height was not set and the terrain was shaped under them, thrusting them into the air.
Swift
Mook

Post by Swift »

I will have a look tonight. They were sitting just fine when the changes first went live
gonz.0
Gelatinous Cube

Post by gonz.0 »

Ran into a Knight in Silver with a dog that lost it's bone near the south gate ((silver wood I think?)) The bone was not removed from inventory when the mission was completed. I dropped the bone with intent to put into fire. I looked at my log to see if I somehow did not complete, and it was showing not completed. I picked it up and was awarded 25 xp, and the mission showed complete.

This seemed odd, so I dropped and picked up again to test, and received another 25xp. I have burned the dog toy to avoid problems in the future for H. However, when I put it down, I lost completion of the quest.

This could be exploited and needs a quick disable or fix.
The real Gonz.0
"Where morality is present, laws are unnecessary. Without morality, laws are unenforceable." -Anonymous

Horatio
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l157/ ... atio-1.jpg
Swift
Mook

Post by Swift »

A few of the statics have been doing this of late. We think the particular script they are using is the cause (we have a couple for static quests). For now they will remain enabled and anyone that exploits then will be felt with until we can fix them.
Brokenbone
Chosen of Forumamus, God of Forums

Post by Brokenbone »

Swift wrote:A few of the statics have been doing this of late. We think the particular script they are using is the cause (we have a couple for static quests). For now they will remain enabled and anyone that exploits then will be felt with until we can fix them.
I think Swift means "dealt with" unless he is getting all molesty with cheatery.
ALFA NWN2 PCs: Rhaggot of the Bruised-Eye, and Bamshogbo
ALFA NWN1 PC: Jacobim Foxmantle
ALFA NWN1 Dead PC: Jon Shieldjack

DMA Staff
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

He does play a certain type of PC... :wink:

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
Swift
Mook

Post by Swift »

Mobile phone auto correct ftl!
Witchdoctor
Gelatinous Cube

Post by Witchdoctor »

Did this quest yesterday and it seemed to work correctly for me. I will check my inventory just to be sure.
talonbreak
Dire Badger

Lady's College

Post by talonbreak »

When taking an Advanced test, if I move when putting papers into a Desk, the Desk goes dormant. It doesn't talk back or do anything when I put the papers inside. This has happened on various courses: necromancy and enchantment for one.

Any fixes for this?

Also the Basic Divination test is lacking instructions; I assume by design. If you talk to the professor he says you can get another copy of the instructions but never says were from.
Current Characters:
Samuel Kirkson

Dead Characters:
Fror Ironstar~ eaten by a Dire Boar at Friendly Arms Inn
MaskedIllusion
Staff Head - PR

Post by MaskedIllusion »

Walking on the world map I encounter a plague zombie. I attempt to fight it, it kicks my butt, and I run. So, after I am safe I notice i am diseased, yet I look, and I see its not effecting anything, neither my stats nor anything else were effected. So I was to a safe place outside of silvery moon, and rest, and fail the fort save to get rid of it, and then and only then do the damage to both my str and my con kick in. My original drop downs were 9 Str and 4 Con (from my norm). I then see that I can rest again, and sense i am going to report the bug anyway, I do. My stats then drop even more to 4 Str and 3 Con, so they went down once more. I rested a third time, and i recovered from the disease but my stat points are still at 4 str and 3 con.

So this is three rests right in a row, and, the disease kept dropping my points each time with out clearing them back normal at the end when i was finally cured.
Current PC:
Pc 1: Kalavaria
Pc2: -
Retired PCs:Kyrinil, Isabella, Sayset, Iadeth, Araessa, Kalix Silvith
Past PCs: Astri, Navanna, Vess, Isett

<paazin_> I hate you.

Puny: I would stomp on a spider wearing my future babies face.

Boom: I hope he dies in a flying aids fire.
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

((diseases have an incubation period (24 hours iirc in NWN2), so don't always do the full dmg right away. No idea how alfa implemented this exactly though))