Low Level DM Event Wednesday 9/15

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderators: Wynna, NWN2 - 03 DM

Mirabai
Orc Champion

Low Level DM Event Wednesday 9/15

Post by Mirabai »

Hey guys,

It has come to my attention that there are a handful of new players on the server, both newly-rolled PCs from old players and also brand new players. Jayde and I are much busier with life this week than we are normally, and will be away all this weekend, Friday-Sunday. However, due to all the new folks we've decided to run a small event just for them tomorrow evening, that's Wednesday PST.

This is for levels 3 AND UNDER ONLY!

We'll be getting on the server around 6ish (PM) PST, event will begin as soon as we're ready! Gather someplace in Silverymoon.
---Elsewhere---
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Re: Low Level DM Event Wednesday 9/15

Post by Ithildur »

Aww, this brings back memories of Virv DMing the Ducklings... *sniff*

Looking forward to it; thanks you two.
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
Fen
Goblin Scout

Post by Fen »

I work tomorrow afternoon. I'll TRY and come, but I'm probably not home until probably 9 CST at least (maybe earlier - I'll try). If not, have fun. I'm sure I'll catch something sometime.
Mirabai
Orc Champion

Post by Mirabai »

Internet issues at the house. Hopefully remedied by the time comes. Had to leave the home and find a wi-fi to post this!

But it looks like the landlord just needs to reset the router, and he should be home by then.
---Elsewhere---
Mirabai
Orc Champion

Post by Mirabai »

Well, landlord still isn't home and I have no access to the router in my place so totally dependent on him getting home to fix this. :( sending this from the iPhone so if you don't hear from me in the next hour or two, it's probably off for tonight.
---Elsewhere---
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

I'm sure we can look for trouble on our own if you can't make it Mirabai, but I'll keep working on summon Landlord

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
Mirabai
Orc Champion

Post by Mirabai »

We just got our internet back but now methinks it's too late to start anything, the east coast people will all have to bail an hour into it and there's just not enough waking time left to do it proper.

We'll just have to wait for the next opportunity, sorry!
---Elsewhere---
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

We had a solid group of 5 low lvls partied up together for several hours; you'd have gotten in a good three hours minimum to torture us. Alas! :D

Next time!