Player Props

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderators: Wynna, NWN2 - 03 DM

HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Re: Player Props

Post by HEEGZ »

Yeah that was a ton of fun, even if we missed the mark, haha!
oldgrayrogue
Retired

Post by oldgrayrogue »

Umber Hulks, Massive Spiders, Duerger, and Ooozes of all types now fear the Knights Draconis. 8)
Rumple C
Bard

Post by Rumple C »

oldgrayrogue wrote:Umber Hulks, Massive Spiders, Duerger, and Ooozes of all types now fear the Knights Draconis. 8)
That brings a tear to my eye. But are you -famous- yet?
12.August.2015: Never forget.
HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Post by HEEGZ »

Good to be out with the KD again, and with new PC from Mick. Enjoying RP with you.
orangetree
Dungeon Master

Post by orangetree »

I had a lot of fun with Roberc yesterday. I hope I didn't stress him out too much. Also lots of enjoyable RP with Ith.

Also a had a few nice encounters with Kalina and Adrian.

You've helped me get a feel for my new character, and its helped me a lot. Thanks.
kiyoti
Frost Giant

Post by kiyoti »

Big props to my fellow KD and friends! Great night. Well until i started lossing consciousness that is...
PC
Bozwell "The Dragonheart" of Clan Blackstone, Explorer, Scholar, Knight Draconis

Gamespy: BigDaddyBones
Mick
Beholder

Post by Mick »

Agreed. One of the more entertaining and exciting sessions in a while. :D

Tempest will probably have an ode commemorating the event in the nearish future.
Talk less. Listen more.

Current PCs: ?
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Tempest taunting the giant at a critical point may actually have been a big difference maker as well (even if it was painful for her) - it got the giant to turn his back on Bozwell who probably would've gone down with one more hit. With Bjorn already down at that point, Boz going down also would've been very bad for the group.

There were a couple of points during the session where she had significant impact with non game engine stuff (her diplomacy check with Veleg, and the taunt) as well as her inspiration during combat; always enjoy seeing the lowest lvl member of a group making contributions.
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
orangetree
Dungeon Master

Post by orangetree »

Had a nice time rping with Boom. Also thank you for the encouragement.
boombrakh
Githyanki

Post by boombrakh »

orangetree wrote:Had a nice time rping with Boom. Also thank you for the encouragement.
Thank you to you too. It's always nice to see what Jax has under the first layer of "unfriendly"
pragmatic (adj.)
The opposite of idealistic is pragmatic, a word that describes a philosophy of "doing what works best."
From Greek pragma "deed," the word has historically described philosophers and politicians who were
concerned more with real-world application of ideas than with abstract notions. A pragmatic person
is sensible, grounded, and practical.
Dorn
Haste Bear

Post by Dorn »

Just a thanks for the little involvements over the last few days with 'High Justice', Zyr and Milia. Nice short bits of rp fun tlike that help flesh out our new characters.

And doesn't it look like the Triad is coming to take over the marches!

Actually great to see a bunch of low levels on TSM. Reminds me of yesteryear.

A rare morning session for me today, so probably wont see some of you much outside weekends (except the Tyrrian from Calimport).
playing Nathaniel Ward - Paladin of the Morninglord and devout of Torm (cookie cutter and proud of it)
kiyoti
Frost Giant

Post by kiyoti »

Had an amazing adventure last night with most of the Knights Drconis; Tempest, Adrian and Kal! What a nail biter! Dont remember the last time I thought i was going to die so much! :evil: :twisted: :evil:
PC
Bozwell "The Dragonheart" of Clan Blackstone, Explorer, Scholar, Knight Draconis

Gamespy: BigDaddyBones
oldgrayrogue
Retired

Post by oldgrayrogue »

Huge props to ronan and the whole Vilquari crew for a kick ass dungeon crawl last night.
Dorn
Haste Bear

Post by Dorn »

Just a big up to max, duck, dergon, causk, kid and mick for making Saturday night after the kids are asleep quite good fun for me the last month.

Fun mix of people and PCs.

Particular kudos to Duck playing the deep gnome. 10k exp to reach level 2...in alfa...hats off to you my man! :D ((seeing i'll be level 4 when you die with 100exp to go before leveling, i'll help you through the 1's and 2's ;) :twisted: ))
playing Nathaniel Ward - Paladin of the Morninglord and devout of Torm (cookie cutter and proud of it)
Duck One
Orc Champion

Post by Duck One »

Dorn wrote:Just a big up to max, duck, dergon, causk, kid and mick for making Saturday night after the kids are asleep quite good fun for me the last month.

Fund mix of people and PCs.

Particular kudos to Duck playing the deep gnome. 10k exp to reach level 2...in alfa...hats off to you my man! :D ((seeing i'll be level 4 when you die with 100exp to go before leveling, i'll help you through the 1's and 2's ;) :twisted: ))
It's been fun. If your prediction comes true, I'm changing to DM, and Darhth will become a ghost NPC that haunts you all your days.
Duck One

Some guy who used to do some work 'round here.