Player Props

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderators: Wynna, NWN2 - 03 DM

danielmn
Fionn In Disguise

Player Props

Post by danielmn »

Yay to DD's PC and Marra (Magonushi) in some good rp's today!! I enjoyed it. :D

Annnd, I suppose I'll say YAY to the half-elven Banite Squire as well...even though you WILL be getting your butt handed to you when I finish The House Invincible.... :P :lol:

*watches as 200 Everwatch Knights come riding toward Rivermoot*
Last edited by danielmn on Sun May 04, 2008 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swift wrote: Permadeath is only permadeath when the PCs wallet is empty.
Zyrus Meynolt: [Party] For the record, if this somehow blows up in our faces and I die, I want a raise

<Castano>: danielnm - can you blame them?
<danielmn>: Yes,
<danielmn>: Easily.

"And in this twilight....our choices seal our fate"
Vendrin
Chosen of Forumamus, God of Forums

Post by Vendrin »

Well we already have the argent legion and every pc in High Hold plotting to kill us, so what's 200 more.

Leof's player is DarkHin fyi.
-Vendrin
<fluff> vendrin is like a drug
DarkHin
Dungeon Master

Post by DarkHin »

Thanks dude,

I really enjoyed playing with you. I look forward to more amusing banter between farran and leof in the future.
DM on WHL
Magonushi
Gelatinous Cube

Post by Magonushi »

Thanks for that. Glad to know I can still manage to do some good RPing after all this time away from ALFA.
Current PC: Helga Hornraven
Next PC: Coming Soon
DarkHin
Dungeon Master

Post by DarkHin »

Vendrin wrote:Well we already have the argent legion and every pc in High Hold plotting to kill us, so what's 200 more.

And we haven't broken a single law either!
DM on WHL
Swift
Mook

Post by Swift »

DarkHin wrote:
Vendrin wrote:Well we already have the argent legion and every pc in High Hold plotting to kill us, so what's 200 more.

After the war there is kinda massive banite hate across the Silver Marches. You don't need to have broken a law to have people plotting your downfall, especially considering how open Barid has been about his worship :D
DarkHin
Dungeon Master

Post by DarkHin »

Swift wrote:
DarkHin wrote:

After the war there is kinda massive banite hate across the Silver Marches. You don't need to have broken a law to have people plotting your downfall, especially considering how open Barid has been about his worship :D
Bolshevism! Ban!
DM on WHL
Burt
Nihilist

Post by Burt »

Swift wrote:
DarkHin wrote:

Can we get some sort of Lore post for recent events in Silvy (and elsewhere? I've no desire to read the FR tripe.
Jagoff.
danielmn
Fionn In Disguise

Post by danielmn »

Props to PC KARL..whirlwind of axe death in one hand, and whirlwind of healing with the other! Spot on, and enjoyable!!!!

8)
Swift wrote: Permadeath is only permadeath when the PCs wallet is empty.
Zyrus Meynolt: [Party] For the record, if this somehow blows up in our faces and I die, I want a raise

<Castano>: danielnm - can you blame them?
<danielmn>: Yes,
<danielmn>: Easily.

"And in this twilight....our choices seal our fate"
Avaz
Gelatinous Cube

Post by Avaz »

Big ups to the hin PC Hillick "Horse" Hoarase, for providing a massive amount of enjoyment from RPing with his playboy character.

One of the best lines of the night (paraphrased):

Horse: I'm more of a Sharess man.
Claina: Isn't that a human god?
Horse: I'm not racist.

I lol'd lots last night. And looking forward to more womanizing from this guy. Wewt!
"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but it's best not to stare into it for too long." -Anon

Current PC: Claina Maynarren, halfling
Wynna
Dungeon Master

Post by Wynna »

Props to the players of Merra and Alyssa for nice RP centering around a man-eating bear.
Enjoy the game
Brother Humphrey
Kosher Kojak

Post by Brother Humphrey »

Wynna wrote:Props to the players of Merra and Alyssa for nice RP centering around a man-eating bear.
I wasn't there for the event, but I'm guessing that they had the time to RP so well was precisely because it was a MAN-eating bear, not a WOman-eating bear.... Still, if they did a good enough job for a DM like Wynna to give 'em props, I'm damn sorry I succumbed to the need for sleep :?

I would like to say how much I enjoyed the interaction last night with Ms. de Rochelle and Mr. Verek. Both of them did a splendid job of RPing A) her fear and apprehension after the fact of their battle, and B) his staunch insistance that the fact his intestines were practically visible through rents in his armor that he "felt just fine" and couldn't understand what the fuss was about, while still staggering and swaying woozilly. Nice touches, both of you. Played to the hilt. I loved it.
<paazin> Elves I bet are kinda fun to play.
<BH|werksux> I prefer the trumpet or clarinet
<BH|werksux> elves wiggle too much

Current Server: TSM

Current PC: Delshandra
Pwned PCs: Lemuel,Skimmer,Clevon,Juno,Gilbert,BH,Dunkin,Osk & Rodney

Current Status: Highly Mobile
Random Hajile
Kobold Footpad

Post by Random Hajile »

Brother Humphrey wrote:I wasn't there for the event, but I'm guessing that they had the time to RP so well was precisely because it was a MAN-eating bear, not a WOman-eating bear....
It very nearly dropped me with a single hit. It was an equal-opportunity angry bear.
DarkHin
Dungeon Master

Post by DarkHin »

Props to all the cyric lovers involved in the event tonight; that was too much fun! That rebuttal to Leofs comment about how rude it was for Vaya(sp?) to leave without announcing his 'exit' was so elven: 'but we're not inside' priceless. I really enjoyed all the RP, Mik and the Elves especially.

Anyways, thanks guys for all the fun. Thanks to indio in particular for DMing the little drama. I can't wait to see how this Banite/Red Knight drama plays out. I'm also looking forward to any possible antagonism between Vaya and Leof.

PS I hope you enjoy my collection of weapons mik. :shock:
DM on WHL
Mikayla
Valsharess of ALFA
Location: Qu'ellar Faen Tlabbar, Noble Room 7, Menzoberranzan, NorthUnderdark

Post by Mikayla »

Our encounter with Leof was very fun, and even kind of tense for a minute.

DH:
PS I hope you enjoy my collection of weapons mik.
This plethora of evil, murderous weapons of mass destruction has been liquidated and the proceeds donated to my favorite charity, the SVAF.*

*SVAF being the "Save Vellya's A** Fund."
ALFA1-NWN1: Sheyreiza Valakahsa
NWN2: Layla (aka Aliyah, Amira, Snake and others) and Vellya
NWN1-WD: Shein'n Valakasha