Placeable Categories

Development of standard ALFA palettes (ABR)

Moderators: ALFA Administrators, Staff - Technical

indio
Ancient Red Dragon

Placeable Categories

Post by indio »

You must make your own placebales from the haks at the moment if you want to access ALFA content. You are of course free to use original game placeables (but not creatures or items). Upgrades to include a pack of placeables are in the works.
I was wondering about where this project was up to.

I was perusing the available models and there have been significant additions since last I looked.

Being on the verge of creating placeables to fill out my Placeable Categories (this is my own version of ALFAs placeables in my own custom menu), I thought I'd better check to see where this project is up to.

Thanks.
indio
Ancient Red Dragon

Re: Placeable Categories

Post by indio »

Bumpage ;)
FoamBats4All
Githyanki

Post by FoamBats4All »

The ALFA Campaign Folder has plenty of placeables to use. If you want to create more that you think other servers/builders could use, feel free to contribute!
indio
Ancient Red Dragon

Post by indio »

I'm happy to contribute.

Castano indicated that a pack of placeables is in the works. I guess I need to speak to the person doing that so I can help. The resource project doesn't hakve the placeables from the hak, just item placeables, hundreds of them. I just want to find out where the project is up to so I'm not doing work that's already been done.