ABR Items - revisions

Development of standard ALFA palettes (ABR)

Moderators: ALFA Administrators, Staff - Technical

AcadiusLost
Chosen of Forumamus, God of Forums

ABR Items - revisions

Post by AcadiusLost »

Hello, I've been making some fixes and have noticed a few things with the ABR items, which should eventually make their way into the proper release.

Masterwork weapons, and ammunition were mispriced, due to the wacky way NWN2 toolset handles BasePrice.

Some of the swords (esp scimitars and bastardswords) look wrong when used with the current haks.

The Classification fields put the ABR items in with normal toolset ones, meaning ingame, DM can't tell which are which (and it's not easy for builders either). I've moved all the ABR weapons into a ALFA_Weapons category, remember the DM creator only sees the first level of organizartion.

Finally: Great Club - this thing does 1d6 damage and is insanely massive. We can't add ability requirements (STR minimum) or Weight Increase to weapons, so should we just cut it?
darrenhfx
Beholder

Post by darrenhfx »

Unless someone pipes up I'd say cut it. I noticed it a long time ago and it may have been a part of the original hak from the vault.
AcadiusLost
Chosen of Forumamus, God of Forums

Post by AcadiusLost »

might just have to replace it with the barstool appearance, heh.
ç i p h é r
Retired

Post by ç i p h é r »

I think that was included for one of the creatures. Maybe one of the trolls? It did more than 1d6 though.