Mundane Weapons and Armour

Development of standard ALFA palettes (ABR)

Moderators: ALFA Administrators, Staff - Technical

ç i p h é r
Retired

Post by ç i p h é r »

RE: M/W

Darren, are there any M/W items in any of the MotB modules you can look at for possible examples? I seem to recall that OE added new base items for M/W, so a peek in baseitems.2da would confirm that too. The application of the +1 AB would then be engine-level.
Veilan
Lead Admin

Post by Veilan »

I was really hoping we'd get that property, it would deal with so many issues and confusions we had in NWN 1, heh :).
The power of concealment lies in revelation.
darrenhfx
Beholder

Post by darrenhfx »

I'm not seeing anything in baseitems.2da or itemprops.2da that suggests that MW is somehow in there as an option. I might be missing it... but it's not jumping out at me.
Veilan
Lead Admin

Post by Veilan »

Oh, I almost forgot...
darrenhfx wrote:Just to confirm this, 100 masterwork throwing axes, darts, shuriken, arrows, bolts and bullets should be priced at 301 gp?
Yeah, that's correct.
darrenhfx wrote:Man, I can't wait to have a giant slug run down someone carrying 100 axes. :)
Hah! That would be Bill, the giant stag beetle from BG, who almost ran over our entire party... before just taking another fork in the cave tunnels.

Anyway, if you got any more pricing detail questions, feel free to ask, it's what we're here for to help with ;).
The power of concealment lies in revelation.