ALFA 003 - Proposal - The Silver Marches

For discussion and formation of server proposals and teams.
Ronan
Dungeon Master

Post by Ronan »

Just so we are crystal clear, you guys are choosing not to re-submit the proposal? I for one was looking forward to a GF-built Silverymoon.
HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Post by HEEGZ »

I was under the impression Donrath's team got the nod?
Twiggy
Wyvern

Post by Twiggy »

No intention on my part.
Magile wrote:
Grand Fromage
Goon Spy

Post by Grand Fromage »

I'd build if it were accepted, but I'm not going to spend my time trying to get it that way.
Twiggy
Wyvern

Post by Twiggy »

HEEGZ wrote:I was under the impression Donrath's team got the nod?
They did. I would hardly seem fair play to me to keep pushing this proposal after the other was approved.
Magile wrote:
Audark
Owlbear

Post by Audark »

I'm not understanding how this proposal could still be used to re-apply, another team has been accepted for the region in question. Its not like the team can now saw, oh well this revised plan beats out Donraths, now they're the ones hanging in the wind. I'm not sure what was meant but I'd be interested to understand.
Ronan
Dungeon Master

Post by Ronan »

A number of selection team members wanted to see this proposal re-submitted with a different HDM, but nothing ever came of it. Given that I had said I was going to talk to MShady about HDMship, totally forgot (hell, I forgot to even vote), and then the server was rejected on that basis, I felt I should try to do something. I just wanted to be sure you guys weren't going to re-submit.

As far as who was awarded the area, thats not such a big deal since I doubt anyone has built anything they want to keep by now anyways. Two teams applying for the same region necissitates leaving one out in the wind, I'd rather it just be the worse team than another because of my error. My objective on the selection team (other than not being on the team in the first place, which I failed to occomplish) was to choose whats best for ALFA, not the most fair procedure.

I'm sure it would get shot down anyways, but I had to ask.
Last edited by Ronan on Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Post by HEEGZ »

Thanks for clarifying. I'm interested to see what Donrath's team gets done and am moving on to other things.

- Nate
MShady
Orc Champion

Post by MShady »

You guys pretty much burned that bridge Ronan. We can't exactly resubmit when no one wants to even bother now. So... good show and all that.

Yeah.

Mike
"Audentes fortuna juvat - Fortune favors the bold. (Virgil)"

"Spartans, lay down your arms!"
"Come take them!"

ALFA Browncoats