New Proposal Deadline

For discussion and formation of server proposals and teams.
Inaubryn
Ogre

New Proposal Deadline

Post by Inaubryn »

As of today the Server Proposal Deadline has been moved to Sunday September 3rd, 2006. This is due in part to the game being pushed back. This will give some people that extra time they needed to solidify their work and add or subtract team members. We're still in the dark about how much we can do and if what we are or will be doing will remain valid. Until we have the game in our hands, we won't know shite. So here's to it and to all NWN2 Server Teams... good luck!
"You people have not given Private Pyle the proper motivation! So, from now on, when Private Pyle fucks up... I will not punish him. I will punish all of you! And the way I see it, ladies... you owe me for one jelly donut! Now, get on your faces!"
Inaubryn
Ogre

Post by Inaubryn »

Proposals due on the 3rd of September, which is 9 days away.
"You people have not given Private Pyle the proper motivation! So, from now on, when Private Pyle fucks up... I will not punish him. I will punish all of you! And the way I see it, ladies... you owe me for one jelly donut! Now, get on your faces!"
Fionn
Ancient Red Dragon

Post by Fionn »

I guess that means 3 Sep is the deadline to have the proposal team (re)defined :lol:
PC: Bot (WD)

Code: Select all

-----          -----          -----          -----
    /     \        /     \        /     \        /     \
   /  RIP  \      /  RIP  \      /  RIP  \      /  RIP  \      /
   |       |      |       |      |       |      |       |      |
  *| *  *  |*    *| *  *  |*    *| *  *  |*    *| *  *  |*    *|
_)/\\_//(/|_)(__)/\\_//(/|_)(__)/\\_//(/|_)(__)/\\_//(/|_)(__)/\\_(