ALFA 06--Intent to make proposal Moonsea

For discussion and formation of server proposals and teams.
Blackwill
Owlbear

Post by Blackwill »

If nobody else is going to step forward for putting forth a proposal for the Moonsea, and being HDM, I'll step up. The only thing I need is a dedicated team. If I know I have a coder onboard, and a few great builders, then I'll be willing to put forth a proposal.

I'd like to hear the people that had commited themselves for the Moonsea, and see if you are still willing to go forward without Baalster, and with me instead.

If anyone else wishes to put the proposal forward, I'm happy to work together.
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

~The ALFAn Hazite.

Zekal
Dire Badger

Post by Zekal »

I'd consider myself a bit of a buff when it comes to the black network but I couldn't commit to anything (the firewall at my uni doesn't allow connection to NWN online). I would still be happy to assist from a knowledge/brain storming point of view, i played a banite cleric zhentarim member on ALFA for nearly two years.
Baalster
Brown Bear

Post by Baalster »

Check this one out : http://www.alandfaraway.org/phpbbforum/ ... hp?t=29000

This thread should be closed.

Baalster
Castles in the air - they are so easy to take refuge in. And so easy to build, too.
coach
Canon Police

Post by coach »

closed as per request of original poster
Garrigan DeLorre - Paladin 6 - died honorably in battle
X'Anne - Witch (Druid/Ranger mix) 4 - captured and imprisoned awaiting trial (retired)
Talon Xavaliir - Cleric 11 - living

"I didn't know he only had six kids, I thought he had millions." (on the passing of Gary Gygax)